Capability Sort By

Mutiselect list box vertical align

Hello, We have lengthy values to show in multiselct. which is indeed hidden in the actual case. Is it possible to customize/align Lookup Control'...

• By Glass
  • February 03, 2020  01:16

How to Update a Parent Folder

Hello, I am needing to do exactly this in Nintex(SharePoint 2016 onsite): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/sharepoint-of...

Email Notification that is dependent on another li...

Hi, I would like to ask if you have a better approach in creating an email notifcation via workflow of a list then crosschecking with another l...

Complete workflow task

In my nintex workflow, I have parralel tasks: 1- Request review assigned to one or more peple (all must review) 2- Flexi task assigned to use...

Does "Enforce message header and footer"...

In this short article https://community.nintex.com/t5/How-To-s/How-to-remove-Headers-and-Footers-from-email-templates/ta-p/90480 the author des...

• By sverem
  • January 31, 2020  14:20

Meet Condition of Invalidate (to End Invalidation)...

What I'm trying to set up in a Responsive form is that if an empty first field invalidates entry into a second field, then meeting the condition of t...

• By kpaint
  • January 31, 2020  08:19

Nintex forms calculated value math function

Hi, My calculation below works on Sharepoint form but doesn't work on nintex and comes up 0 regardless of what I put in place of the columns: ...

• By Eanox
  • January 31, 2020  07:46

Veritcal scroll bar greyed out

Hello, I am building a form on SharePoint using the Nintex classic forms. The vertical scroll bar is greyed out. Normally I would just zoom out...

Hide and Un-hide Panel Based on Check Box and Text...

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I have a form which I need to Hide based on check boxes. Basically at the top of the foem I have three questions a...

Validation issue on Task Form

I'm trying to add validation to a field on a Task Form without any luck. My field is called Feasibility conclusion and I want the Approver to be forc...

Nintex Site Workflow to Manipulate SharePoint List...

Hi Nintex Team, we have a requirement like "We need to Insert and update the SharePoint List data from CSV file (stored in a Shared Drive or ShareP...

• By anilk
  • January 30, 2020  09:08

Make rules (Hide) in a [date/time] field wich depe...

Hello everybody, I want to make a hidding rule in my Date/Time field entry in my Flexi Task form. For example when I receive the mail fro...