Capability Sort By

Pulling External Data into Workflow Email

The Case: The user is requesting a form survey to rate Service Desk Performance. In the External ticketing system, if a user's ticket is marked com...

Is Nintex Workflow Product version 3.5.0.0 complat...

Hello, we have Sharepoint farm 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013 version 3.2.4.20 and SQL Server 2012. The Nintex Workflow was installed 3 years a...

SharePoint 2019 Anonymous Forms Started Requesting...

I have migrated to SharePoint 2019 from SharePoint 2013. All is well, mostly 🙂 Workflows continued to run, which is what I was most worried abou...

Reset the first row in repeating section ? / Movin...

Hello, I’m looking for a way to reset the first row of a repeating section, unsuccessfully until now. We use Nintex in company version. /...

call web service "GetuserInfo" method e...

I'm getting the following error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. I found a suggested fix on the web :Use a stati...

Insert Reference date field always one day off

I have a calculated date field in my SharePoint list. I want to display that calculated date on a Nintex Form. To do so, I create a Rich Text control...

• By alex77
  • January 07, 2020  12:28

Best Practice to stop any running Nintex Workflows...

We want to archive a site collection (read only) with multiple Nintex Workflows running on it, and for reasons too long to explain, I can't lock the ...

Modify Simple CheckBox to a Toggle (Switch Button ...

Hello to all, I am new user of Nintex, I need your help to modify the style of a simple CheckBox (Yes/No) to a toggle swith button. Thank...

Reference a control's value from a repeating s...

Hi Folks, My colleague, @gbone02 , and I are experimenting with responsive forms and have an issue that we need some guidance on. On a "Stock Issu...

task delegation structure in DB

Hi there I just to know the DB secret of Flexi tasks / delegation behind the DB. I need to know if I Manually add new delegation to dbo.Delegation ...

• By heget
  • January 06, 2020  06:06

Server was unable to process the request URL of fi...

1) Server was unable to process the request URL of file parameter name specified value is not supported for the url of the file parameter. I tried ...

Error after successful completion

I have a site workflow that is triggered by a list workflow in the same site (Start Workflow action), and a list workflow in a different site collect...

• By jeff
  • January 03, 2020  14:29