Capability Sort By

Log4j Vulnerability?

https://www.google.com/search?q=log4j+Vulnerability&rlz=1C1GCEU_enHK862HK862&oq=log4j+Vulnerability&aqs=chrome..69i57.208j0j7&source...

• By GP
  • December 12, 2021  17:55

Nintex Workflow not showing as an option in sharep...

Workflow was spinning on "Connecting to site" so I removed the app from the site and reinstalled it (twice) but it will not show up as an option in t...

O365 global workflow task delegation

Hi, We are migrating from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint Online with the corresponding Nintex. One of the Nintex features we heavily use is the glo...

• By Barb
  • December 09, 2021  08:32

Nintex form - disable editing except for certain u...

I want my Nintex form (new responsive designer) to be disabled / read-only, except for when user is a member of a specified SharePoint group, using f...

Is there a simple way now to embed the initial for...

What I've done in the past is (SharePoint on Prem 2013) just use the ContextItemURL and make it pop up in a new window. Is there not a better way to...

• By zeptrey
  • December 08, 2021  07:13

Nintex Responsive form size

Hello, We are working on Nintex Forms and workflows onprem on SharePoint 2016 environment. We are using responsive form design for all th...

O365: Form Variable that calculates a future date

I am new to creating a variable to be used on the New Responsive Form that will calculate a future date when taking into consideration two columns wi...

• By ltooks
  • December 06, 2021  09:30

O365: Calculated column needs to calculate the dif...

I am currently using SharePoint O365 custom list with a New Responsive Form. I am looking for a way to utilize my calculated column to calculate the ...

• By ltooks
  • December 06, 2021  06:02

Nintex Online Query User Profile or Query Azure

I am looking for a way to check if a user exists either in User Profile or Azure. Currently if a user has been disabled or doesn't exist the workf...

Redirection

Hi.... I have been able to redirect users to an alternate URL from the 'action panel' when they submit or cancel, however, I am attempting to redirec...

• By sheree
  • December 01, 2021  16:19

Workflow Notification - Yes/No = Urgent Formulae

Hi All, New here so i am sure this is super easy for most. I have form with a simple tick box to state if the request is "Urgent". Within the...

Access Denied Issue while workflow starts by on it...

I am getting below error while i tried to start workflow on item created. If i try manually, it works fine. Activity in progress Retrying...