Capability Sort By

Table Formatting or using the same tab indent for ...

Hi everyone I would like to know how I can improve the formatting in an e-mail generated by Nintex Workflow. Here is what my e-mail looks like:...

Subtract 1 from a date field

Hi everyone I would like to subtract 1 day from a date field, and store the result in another date field. I want to use this in a calendar view...

Clear the selection in multi-select checkboxes cho...

I have a choice field (multi-select checkboxes) in SharePoint list. I am using a New Responsive Designer as my list form and I want to clear the sele...

How to use a function in Source View in Nintex lis...

Hi, I'm using Nintex O365 classic forms. I have a list lookup control and in it I need to use a different View from the connected list depending o...

Workflow writing over fields without action and st...

I'm still relatively new to Nintex for 0365 and I keep running into HUGE problems while trying to rebuild on premises workflows in this new environme...

• By karmaq
  • February 22, 2021  14:29

working with signatures using responsive forms and...

Hi Everyone, I am trying to work with signatures with no luck so far. Below is the scenario. The user submit the Nintex form for approval alo...

Data is visible in SharePoint dashboard but blank ...

I have Nintex form with various rules and workflows. When I enter the data and check later few of the fields are blanks in individual Nintex form (Ed...

• By gita1
  • February 19, 2021  17:18

Is there a way to email a PDF copy of a Nintex for...

Is there a way to generate a PDF version of a Nintex form that can then be attached to an email in the workflow? I would like to collect an email ...

• By BrianK
  • February 19, 2021  13:24

Event dates in email notifications are off

I'm setting up a simple Leave Request approval workflow on an Event list in SharePoint Online. However, the notification email that is sent to the ap...

XML created from repeating field in Nintex 365 for...

The root of my issues with the repeating fields is the values not translating to XML correctly from my Nintex O365 Form. For some reason it's not cap...

1 Workflow, Multiple Queries, Multiple automated e...

I am currently trying to combine multiple site workflows into one. We have a list of activities scheduled for the next 45 days. We have workflows tha...

• By carsel
  • February 16, 2021  10:19

Avoid being stuck wille calling Components Workflo...

Hi, I want to show you a simple workflow Patern to implement to avoid to be stuck wille using a component workflow. This sould be use every time when...

• By nico
  • February 16, 2021  07:42