Capability Sort By

Email Exchange Service Broker - Error 50% of the t...

Hi again. This is getting so frustrating! In essence, I am using the Exchange Mailbox Custom Service Objects broker to go into exchange, pa...

Package and Deploy is not deploying workflow

I deleted a process from our dev environment. This included all forms, views, and the workflow. I packaged the same process from another environment ...

User Task customization in K2 using Worklist

Team, I am a SharePoint developer with K2 Tool.I am using User Task (SmartForm) for the approval process(Approval / Reject). Moreover, i am using Wo...

• By K2A
  • July 24, 2017  09:17

Remove Subview Rule

HI, I have a button in the view, when user click on this button I show the subview. I am accidentally delete this button without remove the subview ...

• By TTN
  • July 24, 2017  07:26

How can we get an K2 VM? Because we got an error w...

The article that we tried to access. “Environment for practical exercises For self-directed training where K2 does not provide a cloud-hosted vi...

Reading Datalabel Value from ListView's Column...

Hi all, I have added a datalabel column in listview and applied some very basic html to display checkbox in that column using expression. These c...

Expression Error

When trying to build an expression (maximum effective date) on a view, I'm getting an error: "The expression cannot contain a field that is bound to ...

Autocomplete Control using ADUser Smartobject hang...

Hi, I'm trying the Autocomplete control to use as a lookup for users in Active Directory. So i've setup the Autocomplete control to use the A...

Out Of Office is throwing exception issue while ad...

When Adding Out of Office Exception rule, Error is triggered saying 28023: "Domainusername" does not have permission to view the process. But i have ...

Unbound Save as PDF Rule

Im attempting to use an unbound rule in a Smart Form to save a snapshot of the form as a PDF, and email a copy and save a copy in a SharePoint librar...

Proper way to shutdown K2 BlackPearl Server

We are using K2 Blackpearl in Azure, so during times we don't want to pay for the server we like to shutdown the server. We have a script to do this,...

• By yme
  • July 19, 2017  11:58

Uploading images on Rich text control

Hi , I am a SharePoint developer with K2 used for UI design. I need to upload images on rich text control. In SharePoint, it's possible to upload t...

• By K2A
  • July 19, 2017  08:56