cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Mission 2015 - Create a Holiday Party suggestion form with Nintex Forms

Not applicable
7 8 2,584

This month's mission is all about Nintex Forms. You're a very well organized event planner, and you're in the process of organizing the holiday party for the office. Before you make any decisions, you want to take suggestions from the rest of the office/company where they would like to have the office party. So your mission this month is to create a suggestion form for the holiday party, and then publish it to Nintex Live so you can easily distribute to the entire company.

The winning forms will be judged by the planning committee (a couple Nintex Tech Evangelists) on how aesthetically pleasing, and technically correct your form is!

What can you win?

Everyone who creates a form will win 100 points, and the winners will get an extra 200 points!

Mission Requirements:

1. Build your idea form for the end of year party, you can include any fields, controls, or design of the form you choose!

2. Publish the form to Nintex Live.

3. Leave a comment below with an image and short description of your form, and the live form link.

4. For an extra 100 points, include a screenshot of your Nintex Form on the Nintex Mobile App​ being used on a tablet.

Happy creating! Looking forward to seeing what will happen

Cheers,

Emily (your outgoing) and Frank (your incoming) Community Managers

8 Comments
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi,

Maybe it is difficult to publish a Nintex form to Nintex Live as not everyone can 'play' with production environment to publish the form.

Maybe it is time to find an alternative and propose an environment where we can publish them?

What do you think?

Regards,

Christophe

Not applicable

Christophe Raucq​, Never let it be said I ignore the plight of the point-hungry without access to Live. We've tweaked the mission and it's much, much more simple. Thanks for the suggestion!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Not applicable

Good "warning" regarding the email confirmation!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Wow!  We can't compete with Christophe's entry.  C'est chouette Christophe!  Vous avez raison!

Here's something I whipped up using nothing but out-of-the-box Nintex forms.  No HTML, No CSS, No JavaScript.  Even though I didn't use anything fancy, I was still able to do something that you simply can't do in SharePoint (unless you use something like Visual Studio) and that's to default the name of the person to the current user.  How come something so simple is so hard in SharePoint?  Lucky we have Nintex to make things simple!

Web form:

Community 1.PNG

Nintex Mobile Form:

Community 3.PNG

Not applicable

Thanks for this, Chris Ben! I like the theme! I think Em' pops in here now and then, she'll get a chuckle out of that!

Automation Master
Automation Master

So I made mine super simple, but using Nintex Mobile App on my iPhone. I concede to the Chris's on design.

Just a simple form to ask for a location from a choice, or fill in your own.

Not applicable
Great! Thank you!