cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New Opportunity = New Badge/Points For You!

Hi, Gang!

Apparently I've done such a bangup job that I've been given another one!   (And there was much rejoicing).

rejoicing

OK, I jest, I jest.  

Don't I?  Sure, let's say that I jest!

Well, doesn't matter, does it? I have a second role now, and I am just one person, so I will turn my bounty into an opportunity to "scale" what you do to help Nintex!  (And there was much rejoic--  Wait, there might be some actual rejoicing, so keep reading!)

Here's the deal: My new boss just volunteered me to mange our feedback forum, UserVoice.  That's where people can go submit ideas for our products.  

And you know what? It turns out we have not done a good job of responding to ideas or managing replies to them. That's not the experience we want people to have, so it stands to reason they'd bring in the community manager. I mean, all I do is try not to screw up (sometimes I manage not to, right?). But it makes sense to try to bring a little Connect mojo to UserVoice.

Here's what's going to happen: 

1) I'm going to work with our product managers at Nintex to divide roles/responsibilities and develop a "scorecard" to motivate our product folks to keep up with things there

2) We're going to audit that beast  

3) We're going to "re-launch" it with a blog post here on Connect  That last one isn't going to happen for a month, so please don't let word slip in the greater community, mmm'kay? Thanks!

Here's what I'd like you to help me with:

uservoicehelp badgeI need help finding duplicate ideas.  And you folks know more about the products than I do, so I'm calling on your expertise.  If you are able, please post below links to ideas that are the same request.  For example, if you see three ideas that are the same request, post three links in a comment below.  For every set of duplicate links you provide, I'm going to reward you with the badge to the left (I'm gettin' RADICAL, folks, it's a HEXAGON, not a circle -- OOOOOOOOH!)  And, 50 points.  For EACH.  That's more than marking an answer correct, which gives you an idea of my desperation how much I love and treasure your input.

This insanity offer is only available until April 15th! Here's where to go: Customer Feedback for Nintex 

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
95 Replies
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Re: New Opportunity = New Badge/Points For You!

Is there anyway of getting an export of the ideas that are out there?

Not applicable

If there is, I haven't learned what it is yet. Literally just found out how to access the knowledgebase in the last hour. 

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I just literally stumbled across a way to "export" data and my option was only "all data." I clicked it and was told that it would take "a few minutes" to receive an email with my export. I'll follow up when I learn what that contains, but I'm kinda scared about what the heck that monster file will be! Ha!

murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

What about things that are marked "Under Review" but have actually already been built?

Not applicable

After a quick consult w/ our lead product TE here, those should not be merged, but rather marked as "delivered," with a link to the release notes or product downloads space and locked.  But you don't need to do that.  Sounds like another mission!

EDIT:  What I mean is, I should start another mission to list all the ideas that have already actually been delivered.  And I'll work on that. Probably will come out with that after we establish roles/responsibilities and embark on our actual audit.  This mission is going to help reduce the burden of the audit.

0 Kudos
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Well, just because I'm sure I'll forget later, these could be marked as "Delivered"

Snippets in the designer

Add Approve/Reject URLs to FlexiTask

Automation Master
Automation Master

Oh, I am all over this. I'm in User Voice a lot. I found a duplicate a few days ago ... what ... was it...

Automation Master
Automation Master

This is actually really good news.  I have hoped that the Community could be integrated with User Voice, and now it seems, Frank, you are that magical link.   

Not applicable

Sort of...  Our community platform has an ideation feature, but we don't use it much. I initially asked if we should just "rip the bandaid off" and cut over to ideas here. But I was told no for the time being.

0 Kudos