Solved

Unable to Install Nintex Kryon RPA (Express)

• 14 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hello Team,

I am currently encountering a difficulty while attempting to install Nintex Kryon RPA (Express) on my local machine. My intention is to conduct a Proof of Concept (PoC) on Kryon RPA and explore its features, and hence, I opted for the express installation on my local machine. Although I obtained the setup files from the Kryon downloads portal, I am unable to complete the Server installation due to an error message stating that the server can only be installed on Windows Server OS, whereas my current system runs on Windows 10 OS.

Therefore, I seek your advice on whether there is a way to carry out the express installation on my current machine solely for demo and PoC purposes. If not, can you suggest alternative options to explore RPA capabilities? Is it possible to obtain a trial license for Nintex RPA's cloud instance?

OS Requirement

Kryon Server Installation

Kyron Studio Installation

icon

Best answer by Sasan 20 March 2023, 22:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Sankarlal Best option is to submit a request for a trial here. A Nintex team member will reach out  to secure a hosted Windows Server for you and connect your Studio for a trial period. 

Badge +2

@Sankarlal Best option is to submit a request for a trial here. A Nintex team member will reach out  to secure a hosted Windows Server for you and connect your Studio for a trial period. 

Hi @Sasan,

I submitted the request almost two weeks ago, but I have not received any update on the status of my request. May I kindly request your assistance in expediting the process of obtaining access to the Nintex RPA trial environment?

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Sankarlal Apologies for delayed response. We will connect with you directly to get your Trial setup.  Thx

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @Sankarlal 

Has your issue been resolved? 

Badge +2

Hi @MillaZ , Ranjit (Singapore) assisted me in obtaining the partner license to ensure our security. I established our independent development environment since the Nintex Trial version will only be accessible for two weeks due to server expenses.