Solved

Nintex login Email ID update in community & Certification site

• 9 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

Is there any way to update the email id we use when logging into Nintex(Community or Certification) site?  I used my company email id  to create my account, but I  am not associated with that company anymore. Hence I am not receiving any notification. Is there a way to update the email id ?  

Thanks & Regards,

Kathija

icon

Best answer by Nintex_Sam 10 May 2023, 16:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi Kathija

I would suggest you log a support ticket to have them change the email on the internal systems. If I change it on the Community, it will just be overwritten by our IT systems :)  

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

@Nintex_Sam - I’m not sure what the process is for updating University? Could you please assist.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@kathija  - Please send me a direct message here with your old account email address and the new one you’d like to use. Please ensure you have registered the new account email address on Nintex U, as we need that account before we merge things.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@kathija - I saw your direct message, but to proceed, I need you to create your personal account on Nintex U before I can merge things. Please send a message when you’ve done that, and I’ll adjust.

Badge +5

@Nintex_Sam : I have created personal account with the email id mentioned in private message.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@kathija - This is complete. Please let me know if you have any other issues or questions.

-Sam