Skip to main content
Question

Reporting on Inactive risks

• 19 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

We are currently migrating our H&S operational risks out of the Promapp risk register into another solution. This will result in the deletion of the risks in Promapp. I would like to run a report to capture all the deleted ( inactive) risks and the reason for deletion ( included as last entry in audit trail). When i extract all risks including the inactive risks there does not appear to be any column for ‘state’ to differentiate the inactive risks from the active risks. Any ideas on how i could do this?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

There is no particular way of doing that in-tool unfortunately. You could however combine the Audit History csv/excel export with the csv/excel export of the Risk Register in order to assign that status. 

A suggestion on how to approach it:

1. Obtain a csv/excel export of the Risk Registry
    1. Ensure you “Include Inactive Risks” before exporting
  2. Obtain a csv/excel export from Audit History with all deactivated risks 
    1. Go to Audit History
    2. Tick the box for “Show Deactivated”
    3. Filter to “Closed” Status
    4. Export the csv/excel
  3. Compare the two lists in order to assign an “Inactive” status to the Inactive Risks in your Risk Registry utilising the Risk Reference number
    1. E.g. utilise an Index/Match formula combo in Excel or something like VLookup
Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thankyou, @EvgeniosE  unfortunately the audit history appears to only show treatment signoffs and not risk deletion and is showing both deactivated  and current risks so i cannot distinguish between them. Is this a setting i need to turn on?