Skip to main content
Question

How can I pull a report listing all processes with acknowledgements turned ON?

• 12 July 2024
  • 2 replies

We had the Training add-on switched off in our Process Manager instance because because there is no way to prevent process editors from switching acknowledgements on and potentially spamming everyone in the company with an unexpected acknowledgement request. Nintex has turned it back on (with no warning) and now I’m trying to limit our risk… any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello @tonyajeank - In regards to what I understand your core issue to be: the Training add-on is now enabled, however you do not want that? Assuming that’s correct, I would suggest contacting support@nintex.com, as they can help with turning that off.

In regards, to your question in the title: The most straightforward to quickly review that in-tool, as well as updating the acknowledgement requirements follow these steps:

• Login as Promaster
  • From the top bar, navigate to “Processes” > “Processes I’m in”
  • Change the top filter to “All”
  • This will show you all the processes you are in (which includes ALL STUFF) and you can see if the acknowledgment is required or not in the relevant column
    • You can use this view to turn on/off the acknowledgement for each process
    • Depending on your number of processes it might take a bit longer as you load them.
    • The default for the process acknowledgement is set to off, so unless this has been turn on for certain processes (e.g. by Process Owner) it should not be an issue.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Not really what I’m asking for… yes, the training module is back on and I will contact support to turn it off if we can’t get the controls we need in place.

The question is: How can I pull a report listing all processes with acknowledgements turned ON?

Yes, I can use “Processes I’m in” and view ALL processes, and click through a list of every single process we have to see whether Acknowledgements is on or off. But what I need is just a list of which processes have it switched ON.

We need better control of this because any process owner can switch Acknowledgements on for one of their processes and unwittingly spam the entire company with acknowledgement emails from Nintex. Not a good look.