Advanced comand run script

Hey. How to work with encoding correctly when running the extended run script command, I work on windows server 2016 standart.

When the script is executed, data with Cyrillic characters appears and during their processing such an error constantly appears

attempts to select a custom encoding for example utf8 the result is the same, an error, but there is no error when working with Latin characters

How can I change the encoding and what does the custom encoding affect?

4 replies

cp1252 is the default encoding on English MS Windows installations (which Microsoft refers to ANSI)

I decided to change the settings of the Windows server, set the language for programs that do not support Unicode, changed it to Russian, and in the run script command I selected the cp1251 encoding now it works without errors.

Hey guys!

I'm trying to solve a similar problem, but in many advanced commands that don't have the option to change the encoding, like 'get email messages' and 'call API method'.

When I try to get an email message searshing by key with an character ascentuated in the subject, the result is an errror, but there is no error when the key has only Latin characters. Also, there is no error in the characters ascentuation in the messages content.

When I call an API method with an URL, the response should be interpreted as "AGROPECUÁRIA", but Kryon is interpreting "AGROPECUu00c1RIA".

The language configured for programs that do not support Unicode is Portuguese (Brazil).

Could someone help me please?

@NintexJason @MillaZ @Bozhidar @Theo_Schmidt