As a new user wanting to access Nintex University, please use the following steps to get your account created:
- In your browser, navigate to Nintex Customer Central.
- Click the Sign Up tab.
- Fill in your information and click Sign Up.
- Your organization’s Nintex Customer Central administrator(s) will be notified of your access request and will add you to your organization’s Nintex Customer Central site.
- You may see a prompt stating an account already exists and that Nintex Support has been contacted on your behalf. If you get this prompt, please wait until Nintex Support contacts you or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for priority access inquiries.
- You will receive an account verification email from our SSO provider. Click the link within the email to complete your account creation. This is how your account gets created with our SSO provider, allowing you to access Nintex University.
- Log in to Nintex University using the email and password combination created in Step 3 above.
There will be a slight delay as your account is reviewed, approved, and created. Please be patient as this process runs to completion. If you need further assistance after working with your Nintex Customer Central admin, please contact email@example.com.