Solved

Make Nintex O365 form an attachment

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Is it possible to make a responsive nintex O365 form into an attachment via workflow?

I was asked if a form could be made into an attachment once it has been submitted and attached to an email and sent out automatically…

Is this possible? If so, how do you even go about handling this?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Jake 11 March 2024, 11:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Is it possible to make a responsive nintex O365 form into an attachment via workflow?

I was asked if a form could be converted or somehow made into an attachment once it has been submitted and attached to an email and sent out automatically…

Is this possible? If so, how do you even go about handling this?

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @jpacheco,

You could use a document generation action to generate a document with the form data, which can be attached to an email.
https://help.nintex.com/en-US/office365/Designer/Actions/DocumentGeneration.htm

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

@SimonMuntz ,

Thanks for your response but not sure about selecting a template… I don’t have a template. I want to make the form, once approved, turn it into a pdf and attach it to an email at the end of the workflow.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jpacheco 

Afraid that is not currently possible and I don’t think it will be added either, to be able to print the form it would need to be rendered which the workflow is not capable of doing. 

The only way the workflow is able to create a PDF visually looking like the form would be to build a word template that looks like the form and to use DocGen, doing so would probably be less practical that just either linking the original form which when opened can be printed or just generating into a generic document template.

Jake