Skip to main content

I am currently working on a Nintex cloud form where the user is required to add an attachment in a few spots earlier in the form. These values and files are stored in the collection variable.

At the end of the form, I’m making a Review Section where the user can see a summary of all the data they have entered earlier on the form and any files they have attached. I was able to make a label and pull in the other variables for the controls previously entered into this Review Section but not the attachment controls. Those attachment controls are greyed out in the form control dialog window.

Is there anyway to extract the attachment filename or path into a string variable? That way I can have it appear in this review section? Thank you in advance. 

I am currently working on a Nintex cloud form where the user is required to add an attachment in a few spots earlier in the form. These values and files are stored in the collection variable.

At the end of the form, I’m making a Review Section where the user can see a summary of all the data they have entered earlier on the form and any files they have attached. I was able to make a label and pull in the other variables for the controls previously entered into this Review Section but not the attachment controls. Those attachment controls are greyed out in the form control dialog window.

Is there anyway to extract the attachment filename or path into a string variable? That way I can have it appear in this review section? Thank you in advance. example

You can if you store them outside of NAC.... library or list item in sharepoint for example. Then you build a string of attachments with those links to the files but your users have to have permission to that library or list item.

But on a start event form.....no back through to a task form yes.

So this is a start even form and the attachments won’t be stored outside of this form prior to it being entered. Bummer. Thank you Brandi

Maybe nintex can chime in and confirm that this isn't possible. I don't think you can display all attachments on a start form at the end of the form via links as a summary. I could be wrong but don't think they are stored anywhere while user is completing the form to even have a way to do produce links of the attachments.

Maybe nintex can chime in and confirm that this isn't possible. I don't think you can display all attachments on a start form at the end of the form via links as a summary. I could be wrong but don't think they are stored anywhere while user is completing the form to even have a way to do produce links of the attachments.

I contacted a Senior Engineer at Nintex and the said it was not possible. Thank you for looking into my issue though.