Skip to main content

Hi, i would like to offer to my users the possibility to answer an “Assign a task” by clicking a button (deciding between an Approve and a Reject button) instead of writing “Approve” to answer the mail.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

Hi @gsol 

Check out @Jake fantastic article Automation Cloud - Buttons for in Express Approvals

Thank you. I still find it really strange that it is not a basic functionality of Automation Cloud as i have a Workflow with a lot of “Assign a task” and implementing this button feature with @Jake solution seems like a pretty big task.

Thanks anyway for your help!

Thank you. I still find it really strange that it is not a basic functionality of Automation Cloud as i have a Workflow with a lot of “Assign a task” and implementing this button feature with @Jake solution seems like a pretty big task.

Thanks anyway for your help!

You can just import that workflow into your NAC tenant through gallery and tailor it to your business. I saw it when looking at some a few weeks ago for training we are putting together.

Here you go! It was in his blog also....

https://gallery.nintex.com/t/buttons-for-in-express-approvals

I think i might not understand everything correctly.

I have to combine @Garrett workflow with mine to have usable buttons?

I have, let’s say, 10 consecutive “assign a task”, which means i need to copy his workflow 10 times in my workflow to have buttons working on each of them (1 @Garrett workflow per “assign a task”)?

I think i might not understand everything correctly.

I have to combine @Garrett workflow with mine to have usable buttons?

I have, let’s say, 10 consecutive “assign a task”, which means i need to copy his workflow 10 times in my workflow to have buttons working on each of them (1 @Garrett workflow per “assign a task”)?

I’m saying import the workflow once from the gallery, familiarize yourself with it, determine what you need to do to meet your business needs. When comfortable you will need to update all your assign a tasks OR you can just copy a group of actions in an “action set” and paste over and over if in the same workflow….

Ok, that’s what i thought.

Thank you for your help