User Spotlight: Tim Byrne

• 23 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

In this month’s user spotlight blog, we’re talking to Tim Byrne, owner of software consulting business Simplogical Consulting
Username:  @tbyrne777 

Q: What is your current role and career background?
I am currently the owner of a small software consulting business which I started after 15+ years as a software consultant in the Chicagoland area.

Q: Which Nintex Product are you most passionate about and why?
I am most passionate about the Nintex Automation product (formerly K2 Five, formerly K2 blackpearl). I’ve been working with this platform since it was in beta, I don’t think there are many other developers with as much experience in the platform as myself.

Q: What do you enjoy most about answering Community questions? 
I enjoy opportunities to share my knowledge by solving other user’s issues in the Nintex Community. Everyone in the community is respectful and appreciative of when I can help, and not hesitant to share other solutions that I hadn’t thought of which adds to my own tool belt.

Q: Is there any advice you would give to users learning Nintex?
It is best to learn the Nintex products with hands-on experience. While the Nintex University and other training materials can provide a good baseline, the best way to best learn the platform’s capabilities is by using it and reaching out to the community with how-to questions or advice.

Q: What's one thing — either industry-related or not — you learned in the last month?
I learned last month how to make an amazing espresso martini!

Q: What's something about you (a fun fact) that not many people know?
Despite living in an urban environment, I manage to keep both chickens and bees for fresh eggs and honey.

Tim Byrne

0 replies

Be the first to reply!