Skip to main content

NTX PowerShell Action - Initial Beta Release

*** Please see this thread for updated information: NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release ***

Features

• Robust security features based on Windows Remote Management.
  • Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your SharePoint servers.
  • PowerShell exceptions are handled so workflows are unaffected.
  • OpenSource
  • Actively Developed
  • Automated Installation Routine

Planned Features

• Async PowerShell script execution
  • Script Repository
  • Run worker as a centralized SharePoint service instead of in Workflow Infrastructure
  • Pass SPServer object to PowerShell session for determining executing server.

Current roadmap/planned features can be found here.

Downloads

NTX PowerShell Download

NTX PowerShell CredSSP (Solution Only)

Disclaimer: As stated in our Terms of Use, Nintex is not responsible for any third-party content made available for download on Nintex Connect, whether or not this content has been reviewed and/or moderated by Nintex and regardless of who originated that content (including, but not limited to, Nintex employees, partners, affiliates, or moderators).  Users shall assume all risks associated with applications and other content provided on Nintex Connect.  Nintex does not provide support for any content and plugins provided for download at communities.nintex.com.

Source Code

Source Code

Screen Shots

NTXPS_Screenshot.png

screenshot.jpg

That would be the cause. You need to ensure that the machine you are connecting to has WinRM configured. To help isolate the issue a bit more (WinRM or NTXPS) you can check out this documentation: NTX - Documentation 

Thanks Aaron ur solution working perfectly. My "Usercreation Formula" is generating AD, Lync, Exchange objects without any problems.

Awesome! Glad to hear it is working well for you.

Hey WOuter Kessener​, no this is for on-prem only at this point in time.

But, I agree, it would be pretty awesome for O365 as well. I'm thinking someday.

Hey developers! Read this thread!

Hi, works that with Workflow and SharePoint 2016?

Just 2013 at the moment.

Cheers!

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

have you planned that to create a 2016 Version?

thanks Lars

Hi Lars,

I do have plans for a 2016 version. I just have not had the time to setup a 2016 development environment yet.

Cheers!

Hi Aaron Labiosa‌, any status update regarding plans for a release compatibility for Nintex Workflow 2016 / SharePoint 2016? Thanks a bunch!!

Hi Adam Tobias, I tested it today with the last stable release, which I still had from Codeplex, on a freshly installed SharePoint 2016 on a Windows Server 2016 with Nintex 2016 installed and it worked like a charm.

Only thing I needed to do manually was the edit in the web.config and I needed to use a FQDN in the action itself, where you enter the computername. On my 2013 environment it was ok with computername only.

I enabled CredSSP only on my Web Frontendserver with role Server and Client for himself.

Hi Victor,we have deployed the wsp in the WFE and app server of SP 2016 but not able to see the option in the central admin powershell.could you please help us to how to deploy and get the executive power shell action in Sharepoint 2016

Hi Bharathi,

what exactly are you expecting in Central Admin? As soon as you deployed the .wsp it only shows the action inside your Workflow Designer and in Nintex Workflow Administration you will have a new action under "Manage allowed actions"... Hope this helps, if not please explain your problem further.