Nintex Connector for DocuSign

Show first post

31 replies

Badge +3

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but it appears that DocuSign updated their status messages. So the status of "Processing" no longer works to keep the loop going. It has changed to "In Process".  This will need to be updated in the workflow to get it to work properly. I'm testing now to try and confirm the completion status as well.

Badge +7

Likewise it would be great to have a confirmation from Nintex to know if the DocuSign actions are still supported.

Badge +5

Thank you  Vadim Tabakman for great post on this topic, I just started learning on DocuSign integration on Nintex platform and this drove me straight to the point.

I got everything working with document template approach but got stuck with case of receiving two emails instead of one for the signature. One email when I click I get to see a proper start signing steps and the other email coming with panel to add signature fields and sign, a bit confusing. is that how it is supposed to work  ?

Thanks for shedding any light on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Jaya,

can you please provide some screenshot of what you are seeing for the two emails.

I'm not sure if one is coming from Nintex or both are coming from DocuSign.

Vadim

Badge +5

Thanks Vadim for replying.

It appears like one is coming from DocuSign (picked up from the DocuSign

template creation page) and the second one coming from Nintex. My problem

is the one coming from Nintex comes with no Signature fields, it advises me

to add signature fields and sign . It is pretty confusing, not sure where

else I can add recipients.

would it be possible for you to have a skype meeting with me to go over the

issue ? I hope you will be able to point out with in few minutes if we get

on to some sort of screen sharing call.

my professional email id is jborra@gig-werks.com

Thanks,

Jaya

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 10:20 AM, vadim.tabakman@nintex.com <

I had the similar issue with getting multiple signatures. Nintex connector for DocuSign does not allow assigning multiple signers. Only way around this is to use multiple envelopes to send the singed document over to the next person or use signer groups feature in DocuSign if you already know the users who would sign next. 

With Signer Group feature you can create several groups with multiple users who will get the signing request. Document will be restricted to others if one of the group member signs. This way you will only use one envelop to get multiple signatures.