Improved process editor - coming soon

• 23 September 2021
  • 4 replies

We've improved the underlying technology for the Process Edit page to improve performance when editing and saving. The overall functionality is much the same but we've made a few changes:

Improved functionality

System and Lean tags now show icons to distinguish between them:

19817i75A9751E6BE107BC.png

Improved dialog for selecting an additional group:

19818i1A43B1385ADD64ED.png

RACI section now shows the same content as the Procedure page:

19819i8225201F265C33FF.png

Removed functionality

Map replaced with image - this functionality will be discontinued. Any processes that use this display option will remain unaffected. However the option to change to this display type will be removed. If you use this display type on a process and change to another type, you will not be able to change back.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Will the system tags display even when the focus is not applied to the text the tag exists in? its frustrating that the system tags arent displayed all the time and only when the cell containing the tag is clicked on.

Hi Kerry, I would love to be included as one of the select Clients please, as I raised this request from within Auto & General and I would love to have the option in Virgin as well.

Thanks

Michelle

@EddieThomas unfortunately no. You will still need to have focus on the item to see which tags are included.

@MichellePavelVA I'll get in touch with you. Thanks for showing interest.