Skip to main content

I have an object with a multivalue field, the values in it are separated by commas semicolons .
When I try to display the field on a view, it doesn't show, and when I manually link a listbox or checkboxlist or any other list control to it, it simply stays invisible or not populated.

This is the designer side :

12354i1E455EBCCAC6A2D9.png

After querying, the multivalue field doens't display in any of the controls I have tried.. Can anyone help me figure out how to display it?

Hello,

I am not entirely sure what were are trying to accomplish here. Are we just looking to load all the values in the List View into the Multi-Select control?

If this is the case, you cannot just transfer that data over. The Multi-Select control needs to be pointed to a SmartObject as a data source. Then we need to load the SmartObject with the values in the List View. This will allow them to be seen in the Multi-Select Control.  

I'm trying to somehow display all the values in a multivalued field into some sort of list within the view. But any sort of list control seems to display all records as a list as opposed to the individual values in a multivalued field. I feel like the functionality should be built in since there's a multivalue field. Essentially is there a way to display a multivalued field as anything other than a text string?

Did my last reply make sense? is this something you have encountered at all again?