New to K2 - I just cannot get it to work

• 15 January 2019
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Hi,

Totally new to K2 & I feel a bit dumb!

I quite simpmly cannot get it to work as expected.  I've downloaded & installed the latest release yesterday, imported groups from Joomla, these all being Authors,  given full permissions to the group, created a category, I'm unable to see any 'create new', 'edit existing' etc buttons.

When I add menu items these don't work either, I get things like this even though the user has permissions.   Are there any builds of K2 that I could try?   So sorry very new to K2, so don't know if I'm just being stupid (I honestly am stuck!)

YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS RESOURCE

The page you are looking for was moved, removed, renamed or might never existed.

3 replies

Badge +11

There are some confusing things about your questions.  K2 does not offer any OOTB integration with Joomla and you can't just download and install the product without a license.  You should contact your customer account manager to arrange for an on-boarding session and then see what training options are available to help get you started.

Badge +15

Hi,

I'm guessing you are referring to this K2. In short, you are in the wrong forum.

Ok thanks for your reply, my apologies as it does appear wrong product, hence wrong forum.

I didn't realise different products with same name!

Regards

Stephen