Replies

Re: Show/Hide a Panel in Responsive Form Designer

Brilliant!! Thank you! I was trying to add the expression to the Visible attribute of the Panel. I did not think about adding it as a rule. I see it ...

Re: Show/Hide a Panel in Responsive Form Designer

Thanks. Silly question, but how do I work with the attached zip? I downloaded it, unzipped the xml document and tried to import it to a list. Didnt w...

Re: Help copying repeating section XML between lis...

Thanks for the help Eric. Your suggestions are very similar to those I found on another post related to this topic. I was able to resolve the issue. ...

Re: Is there a way to set child site permissions w...

Hey Jessie. I would love to see how that works. Hope all is well at Nintex. Dean Virag

Re: September Mission: "Five Minute Fix"...

A few days late but here it is... Status reporting updates that can be accessed via website or via Nintex mobile. Amazing capability to create mu...

Re: Opening attachments with Nintex Form

What browser are you using when you experience these behaviors?

Re: nintex workflow

You could always put a section on the form that is set to be hidden until the form has the required approvals. The hidden section would contain t...

Re: Query User profile using _api/SP.UserProfiles....

Here are similar threads. I believe they might be useful? How to return manager property via web service office 365 ​ Assigning a Task to an ...

Re: Edit view different display view

Would overlapping controls contribute to this issue? Perhaps provide a pixel of space between the horizontal fields? Overlapping fields have been...

Re: Rules on Nintex forms based on group membershi...

I have used this rule in the past with great success. Thanks for sharing!

Re: looking for a way to notify just once on the m...

This is not an exact answer, but it might help get you on the right track.. Nintex Workflow - Copying a Document Library Folder and Contents - ...

Re: What are the best practices for using Nintex W...

I found this video to be helpful. Archive Item with Workflow History - YouTube

Re: looking for a way to notify just once on the m...

Can you please be more specific or restate your question in another way with more detail? I am having difficulty trying to understand what you ar...

Re: Form for users to submit yes/no anwers to 100 ...

Sounds like there are 2 actors involved in your scenario - the form user and the manager. From your description above, your first attempt seemed ...

Re: Nintex Form 2010: make a manged metadata field...

Well, for O365 users Managed Metadata in forms is still unavailable. Although it seems to be planned. Support for managed metadata – Customer Fe...

Re: Round up to the neared .5

But I did find this related to rounding in Nintex Forms - OnPrem. Rounding Numbers with Nintex Forms

Re: Round up to the neared .5

From this site: Create an Inline Function to Round Up or Down to a Nearest Multiple – Customer Feedback for Nintex "With the help of the Ni...