Replies

Re: Call HTTP Web Service: REST call to update an ...

What would need to change to use this to update the Internal Name of the Name field within the current list that workflow is running on? I can g...

Re: Create item in subfolder from Nintex form (dir...

Quick question, would it be possible to use that 2nd link you mentioned within a workflow action to copy a lIst item into a subfolder of another ...

Re: Is there a way to set child site permissions w...

Yea, I think I may need to get my server team involved and see what's going on. My setup is almost identical as yours. <?xml version="1.0" ...

When I try run now, Test Connection returns OK in results, but executing the Web method gets me a 500 Internal Server Error.

Tried it out with the Pause for 5 minutes action and still receiving these "Failed to invoke web service." errors: 1/26/2017 3:35 PM Workf...

Looks good, I've added the pause for 5 minutes actions and going through unit testing of that change now to see if we get the same errors as befo...

Ok, that's what I had did at first (using legit URL to get the methods and then substitute for the workflow variable) but got some SOAP exception...

I have a requirement to do something similar to this. My issue is that the sub-site being created by our workflow stores the new site URL in a w...

Re: Nintex Forms - Can a deleted list form be reco...

After deleting the form, there is in fact still an .XML file in the NintexForms library, but unable to Import this to the list. We noticed that ...

Re: How can I display the current Quarter and Year...

Thanks for this. I needed the Quarter in the title header of a section of the form and it needed to be dynamic, but only needs to be calculated ...