Participating In

flexi task with multiple variable approvers

I have a state machine workflow for electronic approval. It has 3 levels of approval (Author, Management, and Quality Assurance) Each level of a...

determine if user is member of SP group

Is there a way to determine within a Nintex form if a user is the member of a SharePoint group? I would like to hide a panel unless the current u...

• By nps9
  • September 08, 2017  10:04

How Do I Show or Hide a Control Based Off Dropdown...

I have a dropdown with 2 options. If I select option 1 I need to show control 1 (hide control 2), and if I select option 2 I need to show control...

How do you set attachements to open in a new windo...

Hi, I currently have nintex mobile forms setup for audit purposes. In these there is the ability to capture photograhs. These forms are being sen...

Currency Field Validation

Hello, I have a Nintex form set up with a currency field from a SharePoint list. If a user types a dollar sign into the field the form will s...

Nintex Form - Content Type Selection Drop Down

I am testing with Nintex Form, I want to know whether it can build a customized SharePoint List form with a drop down to select content type, th...

• By
  • November 09, 2016  00:18

White Space in repeating section

I'm working on a repeating section with 4-5 columns in it. In display mode the forms adds a big white space between the rows. I don't want to use...

How do I filter the values in a choice column with...

Hey Everyone! I am new to nintex forms and the forums so thank you in your advance for your patience. I am currently struggling with what I...

• By
  • April 06, 2016  13:24

Redirecting the user from the task list page after...

A common request we receive is how to redirect the task list page to a specific page after completing a task from the ‘Respond to this task’ lin...

• By
  • February 19, 2015  12:07

Workflows Copied With SharePoint List Template

When I do the following: Create a SharePoint list Create workflow for that list Export the workflow Save the SharePoint list as template ...

• By burkslm
  • October 10, 2014  10:39

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (p...

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data) item has ben deleted but the workflow history is not cleared. ...

• By
  • September 21, 2014  22:53

Collapsing form height when controls are hidden

A couple of more days into Nintex forms now. I figured out how to suppress controls when the form is in different modes. This get's me part of t...

Show or hide controls with Rules in Nintex Forms

This tutorial is applicable to Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and Nintex Forms 2010. This tutorial assumes that the user has ba...

• By
  • May 25, 2014  23:57