Participating In

Join the text in the rows to a single cell separat...

Hi , I have a requirement in which I have rows of data coming from salesforce and I need to convert the column values to a single cell seperated by c...

Using a Relationship for a Checkbox of Yes or No

Hello. I am fairly new at using DocGen through Salesforce. I have a question on the DocGen form I am preparing. It is in relation to a yes or no ch...

Translate a numeric value into a checked box in a ...

Hi, I have a roll-up summary field on a Contracts object, that counts additional Sites who would be taking advantage of a Contract's pricing. The con...

Salesforce DocGen Relationship Options Disappearin...

The issue I am having is that I create a Docgen Package, I select the following two relationships. After the initial creation though, wh...

Removing decimals in word

Hi, I'm currently working on a form using order products from Salesforce. The order product doesn't allow the removal of decimals in SF, so I am ...

Output filename on DDP record

Our existing Output Filename fields for DDPs are tagged in the following naming convention: DocuSign - <<Contact_LastName>>, <<...

• By kadams
  • April 24, 2018  15:25

Using SOQL to replicate tables and rows

I've used SOQL to successfully build a relationship between my main object and child objects through a junction object. Each of those children ha...

DocGen Security

Hi Folks, I am hoping that someone could shed some light on this for me. We tried to get DocGen turned on at out company and the security group...

Minimize spacing between copy type group

Is there a way to minimize spacing between groups in word? I have group type on quote line items, grouped by name because this seems to be the...

SOQL query with Lead Owner

I am building a SOQL query that pulls Lead information from many records, to populate a Word document template. I am trying to filter the data by...

Set the Description on Attachements

I'm looking to set the "Description" field on the attachment record when attaching a document to the Salesforce record it is run off of. My use ...

Using drawloop delivery docusign, how can users ad...

I have set up an existing template which works great when I have 2 recipients in docusign and 2 in drawloop. In docusign before sending out the d...

Email only.

How do you send an email without attachments? This post had a similar questian, but there wasn't a clear answer. Provided doc link doesn't work...

Sending DDPs vi Email

Good Morning, I have a few questions, can a DDP send an email without a having an attachment? Also can you grab an attachment that has been u...

Allow users to set dates prior to generating DDP?

Hi everyone, I currently have a DDP set up, which essentially pulls a Salesforce Opportunity report into Excel. The report has been configured...

Single click button to run document package?

We're looking to have a single button on a custom Salesforce object that will run the specific document package we want instead of having to sele...

IF condition to display a Table in Word document

Hi Team, In word document which we have prepared I want to use IF condition in such a way that if the condition is True then it displays a table...

• By ppatel
  • September 12, 2017  06:05

Duplicate api name

I have 2 fields with the same api name on an object, one coming from installed package and another one is custom. I tried referencing the field t...

• By ctg
  • August 18, 2017  04:03

Can I Exclude Some Opportunity Line Items from a M...

Our Opportunities in Salesforce sometimes have negative line item amounts. I would like to be able to exclude these from the drawloop merge. Is t...

Honor Roll: August 2017

Each month, I like to highlight valuable community members and name them to a monthly honor roll. You, dear community member, are asked merely t...

• By
  • August 07, 2017  12:40