cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Form Copy paste controls

I cannot see copy paste options in the Nintex form designer ribbon.Version: 8.3SharePoint 2103 On Prim .What am I missing here.Thank you

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by youlearn
  • | February 13, 2019 15:07
  • Views 56
  • Replies 3

Workflow running when modified not running when checked in

Hello,I am working on a workflow that is triggered when a certain binary field is set to "Yes". It will then create a copy of the document in another library and delete the original, essentially makin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tjulian
  • | February 13, 2019 11:12
  • Views 44
  • Replies 2

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three things you should care about as you get started. 1. Qu...

In Community News
  • Views 400
  • Replies 11

First Post in the new Community Site!

Just a bit over excited to do this! I'll probably delete this later.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 05, 2019 19:02
  • Views 687
  • Replies 3

copy documents from library folder

I want to copy a document from a library folder to a library without a folder without adding code.Is this possible. We are running SharePoint in Office 365

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Wsklein
  • | February 13, 2019 05:05
  • Views 42
  • Replies 2

Conditional Branch to Send Notification

I have an existing workflow that includes a state machine with 4 branches. In the branch that is the final on the “completed” path (it wasn’t rejected elsewhere in the flow) I wanted to add one more n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kmaessen
  • | February 13, 2019 05:55
  • Views 40
  • Replies 2

Create List Item in Document Center - Unable to reach destination server error occurr

Team,Currently I am having the WF with action items with elevated permissions to add the item into other site collection in same tenant. I am getting "Unable to reach destination server" error message...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 45
  • Replies 1

PDF print out on responsive form

The multiline text field has scroll bar. I need to print the responsive form to PDF and show all of the text in that field. Is this possible?Thanks!Kirb

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kirb
  • | February 11, 2019 07:56
  • Views 34
  • Replies 1

Form button - missing Redirect URL field when Button action is JavaScript

Form button - missing Redirect URL field when Button action is JavaScript. Is this be design?I have javascript to allow the form to save as draft. However I'd still like the redirect URL.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | February 12, 2019 16:52
  • Views 28
  • Replies 1

Nintex Workflow Report screen

Through the Nintex Report web screen, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress. These are old versions of a workflow. I only need the current version and therefore need to terminate the ol...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | January 29, 2019 02:58
  • Views 103
  • Replies 1

Can I use SharePoint Online user in SharePoint OnPremise?

Hi all,I have a requirement to make a Single Sign-On between the SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-Premise. I have read some articles on google which shows the process of synching the On-Premise use...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 47
  • Replies 1

Fill columns with information from E-Mail

Hey Nintex Community,I have a Document Library with the ability to receive EMails.some information in that mail needs to be filled automatically in the columns. The mail format is always the same, so ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rama
  • | February 11, 2019 04:34
  • Views 46
  • Replies 1

Workflow errored "failed to start" during loop and keeps running

Hi everybodyI have a strange issue with one of my workflows for which I can't find a solution. Basically, the workflow loops through a list of records and runs a SQL select query for each record. If t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stavros
  • | February 11, 2019 02:31
  • Views 36
  • Replies 1

Form requires miminum two week future request date

I have a form that requires a mimimum two week out date. The desired start date needs to be a minimum of 14 days in the future.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by adupree
  • | February 12, 2019 15:05
  • Views 34
  • Replies 1

Where is Nintex picking up the CC name from?

HiI've inherited a workflow which sends alerts users an overdue reminder on a task. The alert is CC'ing someone's manager into the alerts and I can't see where it's picking her name up from? How could...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 79
  • Replies 1

How to make items in a list created by Nintex downloadable?

I have a list with Travel Requests and we just migrated over to a new O365 Tenant (still in SP Online, same version) and not all the items copied over. I noticed I do not have access anymore to certai...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jacquenv
  • | January 23, 2019 10:25
  • Views 69
  • Replies 1

CSS Class options missing

Hello,I am not able to format the font on my Calculated Value controls in NINTEX forms, attached to my SharePoint 2013 list.I also do not see the CSS Class options.Is there a setting in Nintex or Shar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by will
  • | January 10, 2019 10:20
  • Views 72
  • Replies 2

Need to create a workflow with serial approvals

New to Nintex workflows-Looking to create a workflow with few fields auto-filled from the User Profile Service application when a new form is opened. After which need a calculation which has to go 4 t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sv86
  • | January 13, 2019 03:09
  • Views 83
  • Replies 1

Conditional text across multiple opportunity plans

I created an IF statement in Word to return the price of a specific plan, but I can't get it to return the correct info. In testing the formaula to understand why it wasn't working, I tried a simple s...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Jen
  • | February 08, 2019 11:07
  • Views 55
  • Replies 3

Link between content types Nintex forms in display mode?

Hi I am posting this question because I need some help.So what I wanted to do was a product order system. Were the user/buyer clicks on new item. Then get to choose some options. Depending on the choo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tommy
  • | January 23, 2019 02:56
  • Views 60
  • Replies 1