Participating In

Call a Web Service - Certificate error

Looking for some tips / advice on using the Call a Webservice function in NWC. I have a service our company is creating, and I've been testing it i...

• By Ken_T
  • June 01, 2020  16:01

NWC - downloading Salesforce files

The 'Get file from record' works great with attachments but not files. Is it possible to get a file from Salesforce Files? I used Salesfor...

• By poppy
  • June 01, 2020  15:18

NWC data lookup with API

Hi all, I'm looking for some guidance on a request I am trying to build out. I am building out a complex approval process in which the end u...

Starting workflow on my site hanging

I have an SPO site where I have a list of 1000's of libraries and other lists. I have not been able to start Nintex workflow since as soon as I start...

• By ajayw
  • April 16, 2020  06:48

Named Control from List Column

How do I create a Named Control? I see that several of my list columns show up as named controls when creating rules. I have since added a list col...

Validate Current user

I have Nine(9) Text Fields updated with CurrentUser Email Address Each user must be logged in to add their email address (Validate for Current...

• By cab411
  • March 06, 2020  09:54

Dynamic form options for drop-downs

Hi, Is it not possible to create a form with dynamic options in the dropdowns based on certain criteria. For example; i have a dropdown with 20...

• By MRT
  • January 14, 2020  01:37

Scheduled workflows canceled by System Account, er...

I took over as admin of my department's SharePoint 2016 site at the beginning of the year. I edited a site workflow to add a few more individuals to ...

Replace a String of Characters between a Start and...

Hello! I'm looking to replace a random string back to blank for use in a repeating section. For example I need this.. <SubTaskComments ty...

Looking up a value using a key is not supported on...

I have a workflow that will generate and populate the columns correctly in my Sharepoint list. However, for some of these workflows, when I look at t...

Reset the first row in repeating section ? / Movin...

Hello, I’m looking for a way to reset the first row of a repeating section, unsuccessfully until now. We use Nintex in company version. /...

Conditional Validation of Repeating Section Contro...

I have a form, with a repeating section shown below. The form will be sent to Approver 1 if any of the Markets is Argentina, Chile or Peru, and App...

Clear field Panel controls depending on what contr...

Hi Nintext community I have a format that I created in Nintex Form to record 3D print requirements but i choose the control : "Choice (re...

Nintex Form - Pulling distinct items into a multi...

Hi All, I would like Pulling distinct items into a drop down list, and store the value into a "Single line of text" field in SharePoint List. ...

• By GP
  • December 30, 2019  19:25

Set textbox values based on checkbox choices

Hi, In the picture below, I would like to use javascript, or any other means to check boxes from the operating units checkbox, and have the checkbo...

• By carlort
  • December 23, 2019  10:07

Multiple steps-workflow with

Im new to Nintex workflows, I need to create a workflow with different steps and for all different steps have specific fields to be displayed for tho...

save attachments in a folder

Hello. I have a simple form with an option where the user can attach a file. What do I need to do in order to save this attachment in a folder ...

Nintex sign 404 error

Hi. I suddenly keep getting this error when using Nintex Sign. 404 - {"error":"404 No element instance found with ID: 572341"} ...

• By MRT
  • December 02, 2019  00:46

Calling Azure Function from Nintex Workflow

Hi folks, Has anyone tried using a Web Request action to trigger an Azure Function app before? We have found that we can successfully call the ...

Publishing Botflow Popup not allowing Ok to be sel...

Background: I am trialling Foxtrot in order to compare with the software my company currently uses for RPA, and in order to do so I wish to try out ...