cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

New Resposonsive (Office365) - Current limitations

This page is updated regularly as we ship new features. If you are interested in a particular feature, please let us know in the comments below. Controls not available 🗓️ Button (In design and pla...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 5049
  • Replies 56

Nintex Forms O365 Submit button Custom JavaScript validation not working

We are using Nintex Forms O365. We are using the Client Click function of Submit button and specify this:return validateFormSubmission()And the actual JavaScript is:function validateFormSubmission() ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 504
  • Replies 2

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 12315
  • Replies 97

jSignature doesn't work on iPad

I cannot seem to get a signature pad (using jSignature) to work on an iPad but it works on my desktop and on a Surface Pro. (We use Sharepoint 2013) I have attached a sample file. This is the be used...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dperani
  • | September 05, 2019 08:57
  • Views 276
  • Replies 4

List form webpart

Hello,I am on Forms for Sharepoint 2016 version : 4.3.2.01) List Form webpart added to Wiki Page --> Works2) List Form webpart added to List form Page --> Works3) List Form webpart added to Webp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Glass
  • | April 03, 2019 03:26
  • Views 613
  • Replies 10

how do i clean up the unwanted text and mail body in Lazy approval comments in Nintex

Hi,I have enabled lazy approval in my nintex workflows, I'm trying to capture approver comments from the mail body. I need to strip down all the mail body text expect approver name and his comments. M...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 18, 2015 12:09
  • Views 2709
  • Replies 9

Calculated value lookup and userProfileLookup on returned value does not work

I'd like to get an email address of a person returned from a sharepoint lookup in a calculated value. The column in the sharepoint list is a person, not a string, but it is returned with prefixed appa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1697
  • Replies 5

Print To PDF not working on some forms after Update

We just updated Nintex Forms from 2.9.2.0 to 2.11.5.30. After the update some of our forms won't Print To PDF. On some of our forms the feature works fine but on others it comes up and says "Convertin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bzebarth
  • | July 03, 2019 10:06
  • Views 1941
  • Replies 11

How to copy a workflow with a connection in the connection manager from one Site Coll

How to copy a workflow with a connection in the connection manager from one Site Collection to another using PowerShell?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by karim_h
  • | September 07, 2018 06:09
  • Views 639
  • Replies 2

Calendar event field "All Day Event" is missing

As soon as I open up a calendar event form in Nintex the "All Day Event" field is missing. And this is before I've even touched any fields. Does anyone know where it went or how to get it back? - Than...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 09:53
  • Views 7567
  • Replies 9

How to change the default text formatting on a multiline control ?

A rapid question :I have a multiline text field on my form. But the person who use it want the text format to have less space between each line. How do I change that ?(I'm talking about that ^^" :Like...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 14, 2016 02:18
  • Views 1063
  • Replies 3

Flexi task created with notification sent to other email address

I need a Flexi task to be assigned to a group of people (all of which need to be able to approve/reject the task) but have the email notification (with link to task inside) sent to a separate email ad...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 812
  • Replies 5

Multiple steps-workflow with

Im new to Nintex workflows, I need to create a workflow with different steps and for all different steps have specific fields to be displayed for those role members only. Is this something I can do wi...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by FlyfreeX
  • | December 20, 2019 16:29
  • Views 256
  • Replies 3

Trying to link directly to document in document library

We have a document library of organization policies which are reviewed annually/semi-annually/bi-annualy, etc. A site workflow checks for ones where NextReviewDate=Today and kicks it to "Expired" whic...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4975
  • Replies 5

Replace a String of Characters between a Start and End String

Hello! I'm looking to replace a random string back to blank for use in a repeating section.For example I need this.. <SubTaskComments type="System.String">Some Comments</SubTaskComments>&...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | January 09, 2020 08:22
  • Views 241
  • Replies 5

Dynamic form options for drop-downs

Hi, Is it not possible to create a form with dynamic options in the dropdowns based on certain criteria.For example; i have a dropdown with 20 different options. When selecting one of these the optio...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by MRT
  • | January 14, 2020 01:37
  • Views 161
  • Replies 2

Conditional Validation of Repeating Section Control

I have a form, with a repeating section shown below. The form will be sent to Approver 1 if any of the Markets is Argentina, Chile or Peru, and Approver 2 if any of the Markets is Colombia or Mexico....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 131
  • Replies 1

Looking up a value using a key is not supported on an instance

I have a workflow that will generate and populate the columns correctly in my Sharepoint list. However, for some of these workflows, when I look at the internal status it is "suspended", status will s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by SBNintex
  • | January 08, 2020 17:46
  • Views 255
  • Replies 4

Calling Azure Function from Nintex Workflow

Hi folks, Has anyone tried using a Web Request action to trigger an Azure Function app before? We have found that we can successfully call the function, but the workflow ends up going into a suspende...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 279
  • Replies 2

Reset the first row in repeating section ? / Moving the cross in the corner ?

Hello,I’m looking for a way to reset the first row of a repeating section, unsuccessfully until now.We use Nintex in company version. / Plus, is there anyway to move the cross by row ? Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rial2808
  • | January 08, 2020 04:21
  • Views 125
  • Replies 2