cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Calculate Difference between two Date/time using Calculated value in The forms

Hi allI want to calculate the difference between two date/time using calculated value in the form, so that users can be able to see the difference when the view itemI tried using a calculated column b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 16622
  • Replies 10

How can I set a value in a text field using JavaScript?

I have searched the Nintex Community and tried many of the things that were recommended. Unfortunately, I still haven't had any luck. I'm trying to auto-populate two text fields: First Name (JavaScrip...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akalmar
  • | April 03, 2017 07:55
  • Views 9661
  • Replies 4

Nintex Mobile Error on Forms Based Authentication

We have an issue with SharePoint and Nintex Mobile. We have some forms already created for Nintex Mobile and want to get them out into the field. However when we published SharePoint to the internet f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yted
  • | July 19, 2017 18:05
  • Views 3534
  • Replies 11

Nintex App Studio > Tasks not supported?

So i am on a trial on nintex app studio to see what it's all about and if we can use it for something in the future.I have added my connection account as o365, built and deployed my app, looks good. i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2133
  • Replies 5

When we try to navigate to the form throught the Iphone I recieve "Enable cookies"

Hello,When we try to navigate throught a Iphone to a form that have a phone layout published, we recieve a message "Enable cookies on your browser to use the form"...We have made sure that cookies is ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rammtin
  • | September 06, 2017 07:13
  • Views 3749
  • Replies 11

Cannot add variable to Send Notification Action

Hello,I have a problem with the send notification action in Nintex. I'm not able to add a variable to the sender property, because I can't click "ok" in this window (unfortunately only in german avail...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 13, 2014 05:49
  • Views 1060
  • Replies 4

There are unresolved entries error.

Hello, I have built a Form for a team at my company and was ready to turn it over to them when in testing they found they could not save changes to existing submissions. The form is associated to a d...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by tosmith
  • | January 26, 2017 12:17
  • Views 2264
  • Replies 5

Set a People picker value using JavaScript

Hi there,I have a people picker filed on my form, it's ClientID is:ciMyPeople. I want tofill it with different values based on another field, here is what I'm doing using JavaScript:switch(con){case '...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3500
  • Replies 1

Nintex Mobile App - Issues with Filtering on Form Controls

I have a SharePoint 2010 site that houses a form which contains cascading drop-downs. Both the Desktop and Mobile apps work fine with my forms until I apply filtering to the controls. With the first l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michael_c
  • | November 15, 2017 09:54
  • Views 820
  • Replies 1

Nintex App Studio App for long form

Hi all, I am tasked to make Nintex Mobile app for customer already have Nintex Enterprise. I need your suggestions on this Challenge: The form that I built is super long with 6 panels and around ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 930
  • Replies 3

Can I use a master CSS file to manage the style of multiple forms

Can I use a centralized CSS sheet file to manage the style of multiple Nintex forms. This is for Nintex on-prem 2013.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by deanvirag
  • | November 15, 2017 13:15
  • Views 764
  • Replies 1

nintex mobile app

Hi, I am using nintex mobile app and I have logged in using my corporate account, but no forms appear the app just shows blank? can someone help?Using SharePoint 2013have switched on FBAAny suggestion...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1505
  • Replies 6

I don't see the responsive forms resizing in my phone's browser. What am I missing?

I have created a responsive form and when I open it on my PC it works fine. If I shrink my PC's browser, the form reacts to display the fields in one column as expected. When I open the same form on m...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2624
  • Replies 5

Javascript - Nintex forms

Hello Friends,I can't get simple JavaScript to work in office 365 Nintex forms. Is there a place where I can find tried and tested scripts for Nintex forms.Please advise.Thanks,

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nehals
  • | September 01, 2017 06:37
  • Views 1096
  • Replies 3

Store Client ID in JavaScript variable

Hi!I would like to know how to use the “Store Client ID in JavaScript variable” at Choice control for put the ID of the user that selects de option into a label control.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MAC
  • | April 12, 2015 06:24
  • Views 5297
  • Replies 8

Can you edit a calculated value field?

I am creating an order form and I want to pre-populate data in the form to streamline the process but I also want the user to be able to edit if it is not accurate. I can use a calculated value to pul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 15, 2015 13:02
  • Views 3635
  • Replies 9

Is there a way to force a text field in forms to capitalize the first letter of the t

I have a form with two text fields,(first name/last name). I would like the forms to format those fields with the first letter entered as a capital.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpurser
  • | October 27, 2014 14:08
  • Views 5335
  • Replies 11

Is userProfileLookup unsupported on mobile?

I have a calculated field with a formula of userProfileLookup({Current User}, "PreferredName") that works on desktop but does not display anything on Nintex Mobile for iPhone layout.Is the Runtime fun...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by BrianK
  • | March 29, 2017 11:11
  • Views 634
  • Replies 1

Can you Attach files from Nintex Mobile App for IOS?

Is this possible or has someone figured out a workaround to get files or scanned documents into Nintex Mobile App as an attachment?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ddean
  • | April 13, 2017 12:49
  • Views 1057
  • Replies 4

How to move list items to subfolder - SP 2010 (NW 2010 Standard)

Hi everyone,I'm curious if anyone out there has discovered a way to use a workflow to move lists items to a subfolder within the same list. I've seen a number of threads discussing simply recreating t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2648
  • Replies 4