cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Set List Lookup value using Javascript

Hello,when I open a new Form I like to select a Element of a List Lookup based on a passed variable.I can pass the variable to a Textfield in the form but for the List Lookup it isn't working.I know t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2698
  • Replies 7

for each loop on a large list to move items to an archive list

I have a very large list, over 19000 items, and each item has an attachment. I wrote a site workflow that uses the for each loop to find items that meet a query criteria and then move them to an "arch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1240
  • Replies 8

Javascript to check a checkbox on a button click

I am trying to programmatically change the value of a Yes/No column from its default of No to Yes when the user clicks a button. I am missing one piece and I'm not sure what. Appreciate any advice.Che...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1503
  • Replies 6

Set default value to lookup field stopped working after Nintex Forms 2013 latest upda

I have set lookup default field value(from query string parameter) in my nintex forms as below and it was working fine.NWF$(document).ready(function () { // here I was setting value "1" which is comes...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9325
  • Replies 22

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 11394
  • Replies 95

Using Javascript to update a repeating section

Following on from this question Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a different List-item?‌ raised by Pam Lewis‌ i thought i would blog my solution in case ther...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11541
  • Replies 24

Removing ID and # sign from single line of text field

I used a site workflow to copy the values of two lookup fields to two single line of text fields so that I can delete the lookup fields. The site workflow updated the text fields but the values have a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 570
  • Replies 10

Create Item Action does not fill Metadata

I created a Workflow on a SharePoint list which creates a new Document in an other Library. Based on List-Item Metadata the fields on new created document should be filled up. This works perfect, as l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Gregory
  • | August 28, 2019 04:42
  • Views 172
  • Replies 2

Please see attached for rules 36 Rules that didn’t work!!

As mentioned previously, I'm new to the logic. In the solution that was suggested for one of the issues I’m having the “and” as part of the formula was used. Would “&&” and “and” be a valide f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Jimmy
  • | September 04, 2019 15:08
  • Views 400
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow Step Count

Good Day, Please kindly help me here. I am new in nintex. We are licenced to build only 5 workflow steps for our SharePoint 2013 environment. So how do we count workflow steps / what counts as a step...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 202
  • Replies 2

Re: Set user to people people picker as default value

This post is a continuation of this one. My problem is setting the default value of a People control on a form. For example, I type in my email in the Default value setting of the People control in qu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rota88
  • | August 28, 2019 18:18
  • Views 306
  • Replies 4

SharePoint Dropdown Bug Issue

Hi all, i have an issue with dropdown list i use in my form. When i click the dropdown, the list will come down directly under the field. (Original Pict) but if i scroll down/ scroll up/ scroll lef...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 516
  • Replies 5

JavaScript Function (Button OnClick) on SharePoint 2016 page to start Nintex Workflow

Greetings, This is for SharePoint Server 2016. There have been posts that allege to address this, but they are way more complicated than I need. I created a button (input class="bigRedButton" onclick=...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Dingo
  • | August 28, 2019 14:36
  • Views 170
  • Replies 1

Change Lazy Approval Token

Is there a configuration setting to change the Lazy Approval Token in the email subject from alpha characters to numbers only? I encountered a situation in which the alpha character token generated co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by RT
  • | August 26, 2019 15:40
  • Views 369
  • Replies 3

Launch A Form From A Workflow

Hi there I would like a list workflow to launch a list form (form of a different content type), is this possible? Ideally, I'd like to be able to pass a workflow variable to the form, or have the form...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 227
  • Replies 4

Trimming text in the body of an email opened from an original email

OK so I think my issue is one I have not seen on here yet. Basically I have Nintex pulling a list of software from jquery form. I scrub all of the noise, line break and add brackets so basically you g...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ctoper11
  • | August 13, 2019 09:26
  • Views 152
  • Replies 1

Custom Inline Function error : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocati

Hello, I created Custom Inline Functions as per the SDK documentation and provided templates. The functions appear in the workflow editor, however I get an error at running time : "Erreur lors de la...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by evabuchet
  • | August 16, 2019 05:24
  • Views 167
  • Replies 1

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04, I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combinations create emoticons that translate out to long text...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kelliganp
  • | August 09, 2019 10:00
  • Views 419
  • Replies 6

Using list view in Nintex form to populate controls

Is it possible to use List View in Nintex form to populate controls? I want to implement this functionality that when a user selects an item in the list view, the system populates a text box with info...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by seid
  • | June 03, 2015 04:06
  • Views 3291
  • Replies 23

removing i:0#.w| from notification and changing User name to display name in email

Hi all, I have a simple form where I would like the email to display the "People" Column from the list as a display name. However this i:0#.w| appears in front of the User ID.Is there a way to remov...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 409
  • Replies 4