Participating In

Nintex workflow Start form from library

I created a library workflow with the Start Form. We migrated to SP2019 on-prem. Now the Start form wont open when I edit the workflow

SharePoint 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex?

Hi Team, We are exploring options options to migrate SP 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex for below templates. Approval Collect Feedback Three-state Colle...

SharePoint 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex

Hi Team, We are exploring options options to migrate SP 2010 OOB workflows to Nintex for below templates. Approval Collect Feedback ...

Please see attached for rules 36 Rules that didn’t...

As mentioned previously, I'm new to the logic. In the solution that was suggested for one of the issues I’m having the “and” as part of the formula w...

• By Jimmy
  • September 04, 2019  15:08

Nintex Workflow Step Count

Good Day, Please kindly help me here. I am new in nintex. We are licenced to build only 5 workflow steps for our SharePoint 2013 environment....

Re: Set user to people people picker as default va...

This post is a continuation of this one. My problem is setting the default value of a People control on a form. For example, I type in my email i...

• By rota88
  • August 28, 2019  18:18

JavaScript Function (Button OnClick) on SharePoint...

Greetings, This is for SharePoint Server 2016. There have been posts that allege to address this, but they are way more complicated than I n...

• By Dingo
  • August 28, 2019  14:36

Create Item Action does not fill Metadata

I created a Workflow on a SharePoint list which creates a new Document in an other Library. Based on List-Item Metadata the fields on new created doc...

• By Gregory
  • August 28, 2019  04:42

Change Lazy Approval Token

Is there a configuration setting to change the Lazy Approval Token in the email subject from alpha characters to numbers only? I encountered a situa...

• By RT
  • August 26, 2019  15:40

Launch A Form From A Workflow

Hi there I would like a list workflow to launch a list form (form of a different content type), is this possible? Ideally, I'd like to be able to p...

Display name of sharepoint group member on a flexi...

I have two flexi task. On the first flexi task assignee is a sharepoint group which has more than one members. now in the task form of the second fle...

Removing ID and # sign from single line of text fi...

I used a site workflow to copy the values of two lookup fields to two single line of text fields so that I can delete the lookup fields. The site wor...

removing i:0#.w| from notification and changing Us...

Hi all, I have a simple form where I would like the email to display the "People" Column from the list as a display name. However this i:...

Custom Inline Function error : Exception has been ...

Hello, I created Custom Inline Functions as per the SDK documentation and provided templates. The functions appear in the workflow editor...

SharePoint Dropdown Bug Issue

Hi all, i have an issue with dropdown list i use in my form. When i click the dropdown, the list will come down directly under the field....

Trimming text in the body of an email opened from ...

OK so I think my issue is one I have not seen on here yet. Basically I have Nintex pulling a list of software from jquery form. I scrub all of the no...

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04 , I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combi...

LookUp to a list based on 2 columns and then retur...

Hello I am strugling with my current task! I am using a Calculated Value (on the form) with the formular: lookup("OptionsGuidance", "Options",Q1...

• By bimi82
  • August 08, 2019  05:07

How do I tell if a workflow has a conditional star...

I have inherited a SharePoint 2013 Site Collection with dozens of workflows. I know if I edit a workflow and check the Workflow Settings, it will tel...

Resubmission of document following review rejectio...

I'm in the middle of creating a document review & approval workflow and I'm looking for some help. An overview of the workflow is as follow...