cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Set background colour for dropdown list

I have a dropdown list with 3 options Red, Amber & Green. When the user selects one of the options then I want the background color of the dropdown list to change to the relevant color. This was e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sp215
  • | April 25, 2019 03:03
  • Views 60
  • Replies 2

Triggering a WF using a field inside a repeating section?

Hello - I was wondering if it would be possible to trigger a Nintex workflow usinga field inside a repeating section. I have a repeating section that will ask if follow up is needed, and then it will ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by licet123
  • | November 30, 2018 10:54
  • Views 152
  • Replies 2

How to create a reminder email after 3 days?

Hello,I would like to send out a reminder email 3 days after a notification email has been sent out. How can I accomplish this? Currently, my workflow looks like this. Thanks!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by isogunro
  • | July 08, 2018 14:42
  • Views 1387
  • Replies 8

Nintex Workflow got cancelled

Hi,Nintex Workflow got cancelled, and completed. When task is assigned to some person,he does not take any action,butworkflow failed and completed. It just shows error occurred. We end the workflow, a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 803
  • Replies 6

Removing 234;# ID from the front of user name with Regular Expression

I Recently had a request to get a Project Manager name that is linked to a project when the user selects a project number from a drop-down control.I managed to get the Project managers name using this...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by don
  • | October 31, 2018 02:29
  • Views 619
  • Replies 3

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 8745
  • Replies 92

How to autopopulate a number for purchase orders?

Hello, I am looking to autopopulate a new number everytime a new order form is submitted? How do I accomplish this? I am new to Nintex.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 88
  • Replies 2

How can I pass filter parameter to site workflow while executing the work flow using

Hi,I have site workflow which retrieve the list items based on filter criteria (WaveNo) and I am calling this site workflow using PowerShell (Refer attached file).I want to pass filter value as an arg...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kalpesh
  • | April 01, 2019 08:20
  • Views 172
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form Still Referencing Nintex Live After Uninstalling

Hi,We have recently uninstalled Nintex Live from our SharePoint 2010 environment but when publishing forms, it errors with reference to missing Nintex Live assembly. This is now preventing us from pub...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 171
  • Replies 3

Text editor as a pop up window

Hi all,In the below image i have my desgin which has several text boxes connected to single line of text columns.My requirement is to pop up a textbox window wehenever they try to enter something in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | March 16, 2019 23:29
  • Views 131
  • Replies 2

fetch excel column data and show in nintex form text field

Hi All,Is it possible to get the data from excel sheet on change of text box value.Scenario is like i have a document library and folders and excel sheets inside folders.The excel data is as shown bel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | March 27, 2019 00:56
  • Views 91
  • Replies 1

Conditional Start on Task List not starting with Previous Value Check

I am trying to start a workflow if a task has been checked or unchecked. Using the conditional start, I have tried both scenarios below, but neither one starts the workflow. Any idea why?Completed (pr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | March 14, 2019 11:50
  • Views 237
  • Replies 4

Nintex form condition rule the OR rule

I need to hide a controlwhen another control (A) equals low or high. If the control equals mid then I want to see the control.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | February 20, 2019 06:56
  • Views 434
  • Replies 6

Rules inside a nintex form being overridden via f12

We’ve recently come into the issue of some tech savvy users using the inspector tool (f12) to bypass disabled fields or validation rules set within our Nintex forms. As far as we know it's not being a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by toms
  • | March 19, 2019 15:11
  • Views 83
  • Replies 1

Take screenshot from a form

My requirement is to be able to take a screenshot from maybe within a form and and then attach it to the form. This is as opposed to the current method of using a tool to take a screenshot, saving tha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nabil1
  • | March 11, 2019 02:21
  • Views 265
  • Replies 7

Time Picker: Can I Limit the Time Range?

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the time range to, say 7am- 7pm, in a date/time picker?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by furstlars
  • | December 03, 2018 19:09
  • Views 682
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow - selecting users for workflow manually

Hello everybody,I have started digging into Nintex Forms&Workflow and I have a question regarding user selection in Nintex Workflow.I want to choose my users for a workflow, before I start the wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Maeximus
  • | March 14, 2019 09:13
  • Views 59
  • Replies 1

Query LDAP - get if a user is disabled in active derectory

Issue: I have a list where I wanted to check if the user is disabled or not)I have created a site workflow and the collection of users who I wannted to check-up at.But when I comes to the configuratio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bbg
  • | March 07, 2019 00:35
  • Views 414
  • Replies 6

Relational Parent Child Relationship

I have a list called “Requests” with approx. 40 fields. One field is called “Request Type” (lookup field to lstRequestTypes) . lstRequestTypes contain 15 different request types. I use a Nintex form t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | June 15, 2018 13:59
  • Views 546
  • Replies 3

How to know if a user is on a Sharepoint Group?

Many people posted this question and sometime ago there were some external post that dissapeared. So now it will keep safe in this post.Create workflow variable varUserGroupXML type=Multiple Lines of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | January 01, 2016 16:08
  • Views 4543
  • Replies 3