cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Save and Save and Submit button again

Hi everyone,I'm working on a Nintex form which has mandatory fields. I'm using both the save and save button. The logic I want in my form are;Save button- allows user to save document even when mandat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1938
  • Replies 6

Can you access the "common" variables such as {Common:CurrentUserDisplayName} from Ja

Can you get at the values stored in the Common values in Nintex forms (for Office 365)from JavaScript?For instance, how could I get at the value in {Common:CurrentUserDisplayName} from JavaScript code...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 763
  • Replies 4

Need help with a rule for Flexi Task Decision

I have a flexi task with two decisions, I only want the panel to show if the select the first decision 'Recommend to Proceed (Director)'I have tried the following rule on the panel:Decision!='Recommen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | May 27, 2016 10:02
  • Views 1075
  • Replies 5

set default people picker based on other field

When a user selects "International" from a check box on my form, I want the Travel Approver to be set to a specific Username. How can I do this (it annoys me that this is a simple rule in InfoPath) bu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1300
  • Replies 7

Convert docx to pdf and autostart Workflow

Hello Nintex community,I found a Thread that is related to an issue i have (https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/06/13/having-a-working-and-published-document-using-convert-...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dsimon
  • | May 23, 2017 04:52
  • Views 895
  • Replies 6

Wait until selection

Hi All,So I have a part in my workflow where the user has to update the status of the request by selecting one of the 3choices he has.Field type: ChoiceChoices:1- Pending (default)2- Confirmed3- Cance...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by hassandh
  • | September 11, 2017 04:33
  • Views 1493
  • Replies 11

World's Easiest Nintex Connect Mission

With the blessing of my boss*, I offer you the World's Easiest Mission..It's August, and here in the Pacific Northwest we're headed into the Dog Days of summer. Those sticky, hot days when it's all yo...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 02, 2016 11:00
  • Views 11854
  • Replies 91

UK Nintex User Group

myself andwere discussing last year how great it would be to organise a user group in the U.K. somewhere. We are happy to organise but need to know what the uptake might be so we can look at locations...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2436
  • Replies 20

Revert to Published Version of Form

Hi,I have a Nintex form that I have published, and then changed and saved (not published) on the request of the client. They then came back to me and said they'd like to rethink again and to not do an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1218
  • Replies 4

Can you duplicate a repeating section in the same form?

I'm creating a work order form for our service department and they need to be able to basically create two forms in one. So i choose to use the tabs feature to create the two in one. However, I need t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jacobarn
  • | April 27, 2016 12:50
  • Views 2522
  • Replies 15

How can I get "All must Respond" as a behavior on Flexi Task?

I want to use Flexi task twice on my workflow. I want it to have a behavior of "All Must respond" on one and "First response" on the other. How can I do that since Flexi task don't give 'All must resp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 19, 2016 08:40
  • Views 527
  • Replies 2

Site Workflow - Getting list Item URL

I have setup a site workflow that sends an email for notifications when a list item is due. I'm trying to include the list item URL as part of the email, but I'm having trouble. In the site workflow, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jhong88
  • | May 24, 2017 16:12
  • Views 3584
  • Replies 11

Can a managed metadata field be used as a list lookup filter?

Hi all,I'm trying to use the filter functionality of the List Lookup ControlI've created a Nintex form that has:1. Business Unit (Managed Metadata column)2. Objective (Lookup to another list called Ob...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lyont
  • | April 07, 2017 05:39
  • Views 808
  • Replies 3

SharePoint REST API getbytitle with ampersand in title?

Hi ,I am trying to query SharePoint list using Nintex workflow Web API. It is working fine for all the lists except & in the list title.Tried below , nothing worked .AB&C CompanyAB&C C...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by raghavat
  • | September 13, 2017 12:28
  • Views 1529
  • Replies 10

Displaying a hidden list field in the edit form

HiThe ID field in a list is hidden in a specific view. When an item is edited, this field remains hidden. How would you display it in the Nintex EditForm?Thanks for all your help.RegardsRenee

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by voicer
  • | September 19, 2017 00:54
  • Views 1057
  • Replies 7

How to determine the Approver for Group Assigned Tasks?

I'm assigning a Flexi-Task to a SharePoint Group with the option of "First response applies".Once the task has been responded to (approved or rejected), how can I determine the person who actioned the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaela
  • | September 18, 2017 19:02
  • Views 1235
  • Replies 4

How to remove duplicates from a collection obtained by querying multiple items in the

List column- Partner - Person or group type which accepts multiple people.Requirement: I need a collection of unique partners in collection variable.I query list where partner != "Null" and store outc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1807
  • Replies 5

90, 60, 30 day expire but no email alert sent.

I created a 90, 60 and 30 expire workflow. It's running but I am not getting any emails after the Pause Until and Run If runs. I have the email alert after the Run if. Do you have any suggestions on h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lwhetham
  • | September 08, 2017 09:54
  • Views 876
  • Replies 3

Lookup value blank but populated with reusable workflow

Here is the picture:Content type for site collection "Tracker" has a lookup column to a list called "BABs" locatedat the top level site.Subsite uses content type "Tracker" where lookup value works fin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 710
  • Replies 4

Regular expression - remove extra text in a column

HiI have populated a column with an email body. Now I need a regex to remove all the text from the column that I do not need. I only need the 1st few sentences of the email body.What Reg ex can I use?...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | September 01, 2017 04:21
  • Views 1470
  • Replies 7