Participating In

Displaying a hidden list field in the edit form

Hi The ID field in a list is hidden in a specific view. When an item is edited, this field remains hidden. How would you display it in the N...

• By voicer
  • September 19, 2017  00:54

How to determine the Approver for Group Assigned T...

I'm assigning a Flexi-Task to a SharePoint Group with the option of "First response applies". Once the task has been responded to (approved or...

• By michaela
  • September 18, 2017  19:02

SharePoint REST API getbytitle with ampersand in t...

Hi , I am trying to query SharePoint list using Nintex workflow Web API. It is working fine for all the lists except & in the list titl...

• By raghavat
  • September 13, 2017  12:28

Wait until selection

Hi All, So I have a part in my workflow where the user has to update the status of the request by selecting one of the 3 choices he has. Fiel...

• By hassandh
  • September 11, 2017  04:33
Rank

Lookup value blank but populated with reusable wor...

Here is the picture: Content type for site collection "Tracker" has a lookup column to a list called "BABs" located at the top level site. Sub...

90, 60, 30 day expire but no email alert sent.

I created a 90, 60 and 30 expire workflow. It's running but I am not getting any emails after the Pause Until and Run If runs. I have the email...

• By lwhetham
  • September 08, 2017  09:54

How to remove duplicates from a collection obtaine...

List column- Partner - Person or group type which accepts multiple people. Requirement: I need a collection of unique partners in collec...

How to format a number to a three characters strin...

Dear all: I have a number between 0 and 999, and I would like to format it as follow: If <10: 00X If >=10 and ...

Repeating field content missing after workflow run...

I have a form with a Repeating Section . A workflow runs on submission with an Update Item action that updates a field in the list. This delet...

• By billr
  • September 05, 2017  13:24

String Extract from column

I have a workflow that sends emails and uses elements from the library columns to fill in the text. A few of these columns are pulling in the col...

• By jster24
  • September 05, 2017  11:10

Regular expression - remove extra text in a column...

Hi I have populated a column with an email body. Now I need a regex to remove all the text from the column that I do not need. I only need th...

• By michuk
  • September 01, 2017  04:21

Nintex form button setting field value

I am very new to Nintex forms, looking to obtain the simple 'step by step' Button JS properties for setting username (userprofile) info to a text...

• By tgroyca
  • August 28, 2017  16:42

How to Retrieve x Number of Characters From Right ...

Hi Gang I've got a document approval workflow that grabs information from the workflow history list. When it grabs the User information I get...

• By andymcv
  • August 18, 2017  06:41

Parse repeating section with For Each?

I'm parsing a Repeating Section with a For Each. Sometimes, a field in the For Each doesn't have data. Sometimes it does. I can't figure out how ...

• By nj
  • August 17, 2017  07:56
Rank

Revert to Published Version of Form

Hi, I have a Nintex form that I have published, and then changed and saved (not published) on the request of the client. They then came back t...

Rank

Manage Permissions of UDA - Who can use it?

Had a look at this post but it doesn't tell me what I need: https://community.nintex.com/message/61053-uda-permissions-management?sr=search&...

An Easy way to send to another approver

Hello great community... I'm trying to find a super easy way for the end user to visit a form, select from the approvers list and click send i...

Rank

Last Task Respondent and Escalation

Hi All I have a flexi task which has reminders and escalation. The escalation is configured on some actions to approve after some elapsed time....

Can we duplicate a line of a repeating section ?

Hello, I have a form for purchase request. On that form, I have a repeating with some information (like quantity, description, price ...). ...

• By zaert
  • July 27, 2017  00:41

How to Get First 15 letters from a sentence

For example if i have a company name: Aeronautical Machine Transportation and Repair Company PVT. LTD. From above example i would like to get on...