cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

List lookup filter completed event?

Hi I have a form with cascading filtered list lookups. Let's call then Lookup1 and Lookup2. The selection in Lookup1 is used to filter the options in Lookup2. Due to the way the underlying is organize...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MarkX
  • | February 06, 2019 08:05
  • Views 194
  • Replies 8

Embed Images on workflow approval notification and link the image to task action

Hi All,I am trying to embed base64 images on workflow approval notification but could not success. Could you please someone help how to add images on notification and link the image to notification ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sajeeva
  • | February 07, 2019 00:08
  • Views 91
  • Replies 1

What happens when you click [Update Database Version] in CA?

Greetings,I'm new nintex and trying to determine what happens when the like "[Update Database Version]" is clicked in the Database section of CA. I can find it's a process in upgrading nintex, but I d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MattM1121
  • | February 06, 2019 08:16
  • Views 51
  • Replies 1

Find the number of blank fields in an item

I built an internal audit form for my team with 46 questions (columns). 1=Yes 0=No blank=N/A. There are 46 possible points if every question is applicable. I need a way to calculate possible points f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 104
  • Replies 1

Reset Dropdown list using JavaScript

In Nintex 2013 form, I want to use a button using JavaScript to reset several dropdown lists containing corporate departments. I have searched for examples but nothing works.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by whitmanj4
  • | January 29, 2019 05:29
  • Views 197
  • Replies 3

Limit one item per person

HiI am using NWS, currently I've set up a form and I want to limit my workers.I recognize them by worker ID field, they write the number.Now I want them:1. To watch their own submission, but only thei...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by an0nto
  • | January 23, 2019 06:41
  • Views 141
  • Replies 3

How to check if a library exists in another site.

Hello,Im fairly new to nintex so i will try to make this as clear as possible.I have a library that sends any file put in it to another one (destination is in a list.).Everything is working fine. But ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by j_k
  • | January 22, 2019 02:17
  • Views 96
  • Replies 1

How to Query a List By URL

I'm using SharePoint 2010 and Nintex workflow 2010.I have a workflow that I want to re-use each month.Each month i will create a list with this name format: [MonthName] [Year] Report.If I create a wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | December 21, 2018 07:45
  • Views 533
  • Replies 7

How can I make single line of text controls show the same values?

Is it possible in a Nintex classic form to createa single line of text field that can be used inmultiple places but maintain the same values? Without using a calculated field. I want the users to be a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cralfano
  • | January 10, 2019 12:14
  • Views 161
  • Replies 3

Adding javascript/CSS to a control inside of a repeating section

Hi all,I'm looking for a solution that will capitalize all characters entered inside a Repeating section.I've been using the following javascript and it applies to the first control in the Repeating s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by toms
  • | January 10, 2019 13:25
  • Views 122
  • Replies 2

How to archive data on Nintex forms that is connected to a SharePoint list

I have created a Nintex form that is connected to a SharePoint list, part of the data resides on the form not on the sharepoint list, How can I archive the data on the Nintex form?thanksAhmad

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aelghaz
  • | January 08, 2019 23:27
  • Views 109
  • Replies 3

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using

Hello,I've tried to add options to dropdown list with choice controller in nintex form using jquery, but when I tried to submit the form I've got this exception:Invalid postback or callback argument. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1591
  • Replies 14

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location in the NINTEX form?

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location in the NINTEX form?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 266
  • Replies 11

jQuery to get value of control in last row of Repeating Section

Using jQuery how do I get the value of a field in the last row of a repeating section:In the screenshot above the Type fields are lookup controls with a class of .ItemTypeI would need to return a valu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 223
  • Replies 7

Nintex Long Term

I am currently reviewing the Nintex Products. A question I have would be is it possible to edit and maintain Nintex developed forms and workflows with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer?Thanks,

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by davisn
  • | May 01, 2015 05:42
  • Views 180
  • Replies 4

Form rules for hyperlink field

Are there Forms rules which allow rule-making against the web address and text to display elements of a hyperlink field?It would appear from where I am sitting that rule-making against the two differe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ceyockey
  • | January 07, 2019 10:30
  • Views 109
  • Replies 3

"Run as workflow owner" created by user who has left?

During testing of a timesheet system we have created within an On-prem SharePoint site (workflow and handovers powered by Nintex WF & Nintex Forms) I had to act as though I was a standard users, s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 58
  • Replies 1

JavaScript Button to save form in New mode and reopen form in Edit mode

Goal:I want to create a save and continue button on the form that does the following 2 things:Saves the formReopens the form in Edit ModeBackground:I created a form that will only allow onerecord to h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by xparedes
  • | January 02, 2019 08:52
  • Views 143
  • Replies 2

Nintex forms: possible to limit the amount of choices that display in a dropdown?

I have a form with a choice field using a dropdown with about 20 options. Can I only show, say five of them at a time? The scrollable box is showing like 15 of them.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | January 04, 2019 10:59
  • Views 118
  • Replies 2

Help needed: Reminder Worflow to send one email

HelloI followed Cassy's workflow instructions here https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/23/site-workflow-document-review-date-approaching-reminderswhich works in theory b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | December 17, 2018 04:54
  • Views 196
  • Replies 4