Participating In

How can I print out the status of outstanding item...

I have a user that will need to be able to do a printout of the items that are outstanding and where they are in the workflow. We have a form that h...

Print Nintex Form as PDF by Custom Action or DocGe...

Hi Everyone, I am working on the Nintex Workflow and Forms. We had built a workflow which has several approval forms would be created. We...

• By C7
  • March 29, 2021  23:15

Create an Event in calender list on adding an Item...

Hi, I have a custom list named Photography . It contains one field 'Start Date' which is date time. Also i have a calender list in the same s...

Hide a section from printing

Is there a way to hide specific sections when printing to PDF? I want the sections visible when editing in Sharepoint, but when the users click on "P...

• By aassad
  • August 16, 2019  11:11

How to get another site library from current list ...

I am trying to get the Library which is located in different site from my list workflow. i am trying to do Query List to fetch using alternative site...

• By apatel
  • June 20, 2019  13:16

List Lookup using 2 columns

I have a SharePoint list with 2 columns, TeamName and FolderLocation. TeamName is the team name and FolderLocation is a UNC path to a network folder ...

• By jambou
  • June 20, 2019  12:13

Copy all versions of a list item to a different li...

Hi, Is there any functionality in Nintex that will copy an list item and all of its versions to an second list. The second list has all of the sam...

Unable to start manually the workflow

I have created a workflow, saved and published yet not seeing any option to execute it or start it manually from anywhere within the tool. Here...

Script or Other Solution to Find Location & Ow...

Hi Everyone, I have recently taken over and there are some workflows running under employees / AD accounts which no longer exist - as expected they...

Having trouble with userProfileLookup function

Hello. I am buliding a form with nintex forms and I am having trouble using the userProfileLookup function in the forumal builder. Here is a screensh...

Rank

State and Local Government Webinar

We are doing a webinar with 451 Research and City and County of Denver next week. Title: Automation & Intelligence: Essential Technol...

Validation rule to hide panel when current month i...

Hi all, I'm looking to create a rule to hide a panel when the current month is not equal to September through December. I tried calculating...

• By yvette
  • April 24, 2019  07:05

Hide text field

Hello, I need to hide text field in nintex "request" form once its used by a person ho creates a request, but make it visible and in edit mode on...

• By kyon84
  • April 18, 2019  00:49

How do you add text (instructions, descriptions) o...

How do you add text (instructions, descriptions) on both classic and responsive Nintex forms?

Send emails where users are sorted in a list

Hello I am trying to send notifications using a query list. Query list action item looks in to an SharePoint Approval List, filter a column based o...

How to Send email reminder to Assignee every Sunda...

Hi all, First of all thank you so much for all the help & guidance provided in these communities. It is really very helpful for beginner kind of ...

Counting items in a list (without Query List)

Hello, Like the post below, I am trying to use nintex to count the number of number items in a list based on their status (from a dropdown). The pr...

Writing LDAP Query

Are there any tutorials/Links for absolute beginners when it comes to writing your LDAP queries in the Query LDAP Action? I am attempting to retrieve...

• By iburch
  • April 11, 2019  07:35

Nintex Live Forms - How to get around not being ab...

I'm trying to use Nintex live forms to allow external collaberators to submit to our internal SharePoint site (has to be the internal site). My form ...

• By wradez
  • April 10, 2019  12:31

Nintex Workflow list of holidays

We've got a Nintex Workflow with a flexitask and automatic approval after 30 days. The approval duration takes the holidays in consideration. My ques...