cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Year Range issue with Date Picker Control on Nintex Form

Hi,We have in issue with Date Picker control on Nintex Form. The year range is displayed on the form is for the last 10 years only. If we select a year it then goes back to another 10 years. How can I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2776
  • Replies 7

jQuery to get value of control in last row of Repeating Section

Using jQuery how do I get the value of a field in the last row of a repeating section:In the screenshot above the Type fields are lookup controls with a class of .ItemTypeI would need to return a valu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | January 08, 2019 06:06
  • Views 1566
  • Replies 8

SQL Request value validation

HiI hope someone can help me with a challenge.I have two fields:Customer New (text field)Customer Existing: SQL RequestThe SQL request works well. It also uses a custom text for the default value whic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harryr
  • | April 01, 2019 03:24
  • Views 515
  • Replies 4

Hide a section from printing

Is there a way to hide specific sections when printing to PDF? I want the sections visible when editing in Sharepoint, but when the users click on "Print to PDF" I want to hide some sections so they d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aassad
  • | August 16, 2019 11:11
  • Views 241
  • Replies 4

Broken form when a people picker user was removed from the site collection

Hi !We have cleaned our userinfolist some times ago by removing users that were not anymore in our AD.There is now a bug in the form when editing an item, the form crash and SharePoint gave us a nice ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 484
  • Replies 2

Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs ca

Hi,Can any one please help me .I am converting word document to PDF using Document Conversion Acton in Nintex SP 2010 but i am getting below issue.Issue Description: Error converting document. Convers...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2625
  • Replies 5

Copy all versions of a list item to a different list in the same site

Hi, Is there any functionality in Nintex that will copy an list item and all of its versions to an second list. The second list has all of the same fields, but the Copy Item function is only taking th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 363
  • Replies 2

How to get another site library from current list workflow

I am trying to get the Library which is located in different site from my list workflow. i am trying to do Query List to fetch using alternative site option but I am getting List not Found.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by apatel
  • | June 20, 2019 13:16
  • Views 1697
  • Replies 14

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using

Hello,I've tried to add options to dropdown list with choice controller in nintex form using jquery, but when I tried to submit the form I've got this exception:Invalid postback or callback argument. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3079
  • Replies 15

Script or Other Solution to Find Location & Owner of a Workflow

Hi Everyone, I have recently taken over and there are some workflows running underemployees / AD accounts which no longer exist - as expected they fail to run and generate errorswith notification emai...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by maherfed
  • | June 20, 2019 07:28
  • Views 312
  • Replies 4

List Lookup using 2 columns

I have a SharePoint list with 2 columns, TeamName and FolderLocation. TeamName is the team name and FolderLocation is a UNC path to a network folder like \\servername\folder1. This list has about 15 r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jambou
  • | June 20, 2019 12:13
  • Views 283
  • Replies 1

Unable to start manually the workflow

I have created a workflow, saved and published yet not seeing any option to execute it or start it manually from anywhere within the tool. Here is my worklow ID https://iqranaseem1.2013.trial.nintex....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by inaseem
  • | June 20, 2019 08:31
  • Views 549
  • Replies 3

Having trouble with userProfileLookup function

Hello. I am buliding a form with nintex forms and I am having trouble using the userProfileLookup function in the forumal builder. Here is a screenshot of the formula I am trying to use. FullName is m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by RaymondA
  • | June 20, 2019 06:58
  • Views 239
  • Replies 1

Setting a Nintex Form Template

Applicable for Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and 2010. To set a Nintex Form you have created, as a template across your SharePoint farm, you will need access to Central Administration. Nintex F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 22, 2014 21:11
  • Views 20506
  • Replies 32

State and Local Government Webinar

We are doing a webinar with 451 Research and City and County of Denver next week. Title:Automation & Intelligence: Essential Technologies for Digital Governments Date:Wednesday, June 05, 2019 Tim...

In State and Local Government
  • Posted by Wittster
  • | May 29, 2019 15:34
  • Views 333
  • Replies 2

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites.Based on country selection sites will get filter out .Issue: Since Sites contains duplicates value , in drop...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by aartishaw
  • | November 03, 2016 03:26
  • Views 11539
  • Replies 44

Print to PDF breaks with background image

I know that the 12/8/16 update had a bug fix for "Fixed an issue where Print to PDF may not print with a background image (00120716)". However, I've installed Nintex Forms for Sharepoint 2019 and I'm ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pfit
  • | March 20, 2019 07:30
  • Views 450
  • Replies 2

Problem with nintex form calculated value control

i am uisng nintex forms calculated value control with simple arithmetical operation and its working fine....But sometime its not displaying correct value instead its showing the text "OverFlow"..

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by BrittoJ
  • | March 11, 2019 03:09
  • Views 1333
  • Replies 6

Nintex Workflow list of holidays

We've got a Nintex Workflow with a flexitask and automatic approval after 30 days. The approval durationtakes the holidays in consideration. My questions with this:1. Is there a list of those standard...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 390
  • Replies 2

Validation rule to hide panel when current month is not September through December

Hi all,I'm looking to create a rule to hide a panel when the current month is not equal to September through December.I tried calculating the dates and then hiding the panel for dates greater than or ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | April 24, 2019 07:05
  • Views 488
  • Replies 3