Participating In

Create PDF via workflow then attach it to email

We have a need to have a user fill out a Nintex form, submit it, then have a workflow convert the form to a PDF and send it via email. Does this fun...

• By wvanlue
  • October 21, 2020  06:16

Workflow trigger only on Submit Button and not on ...

Hi, This is a query related to New Responsive Designer in SharePoint. We have both 'Save and Continue' and 'Submit' buttons enabled in the form. We...

Nintex Workflow Impact on SharePoint 2010 and 2013...

Since it has been announced that Microsoft is officially ending support for SharePoint 2010 Workflows in November 2020 and SharePoint 2013 Workflows ...

Rank

Introducing Workflow failure notifications for Off...

Workflows can fail for a variety of reasons, anything from communication issues with external systems, incorrect data, workflow logic, all the way t...

How do you call an Azure function using authentica...

I am trying to call an Azure Function authenticated via AAD from a Nintex Form via javascript. I have code to call an Azure Function via an API Key b...

• By Marker
  • September 24, 2019  13:48

Redirect in Ninten Form (Responsive) Not Working

Hi all, I tried creating responsive nintex form and chose to redirect the user after clicking submit or cancel. It is not working though. Even go...

Workflow Error - Error setting item permissions. A...

I have a list with several SP groups who have contribute access. When an item is created or modified, I have a workflow that breaks permissions and r...

Issue with Office 365 Update Item Permissions-Acti...

I've created a simple Nintex workflow with one action to update item permissions. See attachments below. It keeps returning the error, 'the use...

• By JOT
  • March 02, 2019  03:43

How to make a calculated field editable ?

I have two fields in my nintex form for share point 2016, one is a "user name" field and the other one is a "user department" field. The use...

Removing first character using Regex

Hi everyone I have a fairly simple question but I just can't figure it out. Basically I have a list with a column called Serial Number. Typicalll...

[{"OData__Comments":"This informati...

[{"OData__Comments":"This information is not enough"}] regular expression to get "This information is not enough"

• By suki
  • December 04, 2017  00:09

Validate url in forms using regex

Hello, I'm trying to validate that a user enters a URL in a text field. I am trying to use regex validation with the following string. ^(h...

How to make the list look up field get selected ba...

Hello, I am having 5 list lookup fields and based on the priority if I select any of the list lookup fields there are 10-15 other calculated fie...

Length() from Numeric Field

Hello All: I have a purchase requisition field within a Nintex Form and I need to set a rule that would allow either 8 or 9 digit length numbers...

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi, I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyo...

Docusign Workflow: An exception occurred while pro...

I am try to test out the docusign workflow for Nintex and seem to be running into a problem. When I try to run the "Docusign Send Document" actio...

• By j_choe
  • October 12, 2017  09:26

How to add rules to multiple controls in the new r...

Hi, I have 2 questions, First I'm trying to add a validation rule to multiple controls but it simply doesnt work, at least the way it is work...

• By nada
  • August 31, 2017  03:09

Honor Roll: July 2017

Each month we name ten people to an "honor roll" in the community to highlight their contributions and encourage you to connect with them. Con...

• By
  • July 05, 2017  10:24

Workflow failed due to access denied when querying...

One of the initial steps of my workflow is to query a list for some names and set them as variables I use later in the flow. This is so that if ...

Is there way of setting Managed Metadata columns ...

I'm trying to write a workflow to copy an item from one list to another. Still can't really believe there isn't an action for this... Anyway, ...