cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Create Tab like functionality on your Nintex Forms

In this video, Nintex Technical Evangelist Vadim Tabakman‌, shows how you can create tab-like functionality on your Nintex Form (applicable in both 2010 and 2013), using both the Choice Control and Ru...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 19:11
  • Views 20870
  • Replies 27

Email validation

I wanted to validate email addresses and I found a solution in this forum, however, I used the same solution on two forms. The first form works and the second form says invalid email even though I am ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lily
  • | September 25, 2017 07:08
  • Views 3054
  • Replies 6

Customizing the "Please address the following" error message

Hi!How can i edit the "Please address the following:" error message (received after submitting the form):Thanks for your help!Daniel

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by daniel
  • | February 19, 2017 05:40
  • Views 1552
  • Replies 5

Nintex Forms - how to limit maximum length of input field during typing

To limit the maximum length of input field during typing you have to assign a Control CCS Class to an text box. The class name is a concatenation of string 'kob-maxtextlen-' and a number giving the ma...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | December 08, 2014 07:55
  • Views 7078
  • Replies 10

Web Request action for O365

With the release of the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Web Request action, it opens a whole new world of functionality to your Nintex Workflows. SharePoint online still exposes a number of ASMX web we...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 9169
  • Replies 15

tip: how to move validation error messages from top of page

Hi all, We made quite a long form for one of our clients and he was complaining about the fact that validation error messages are always posted on top of the page while the part of the form visible on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 08, 2015 01:46
  • Views 9298
  • Replies 13