Participating In

Nintex Workflows not starting after creating new i...

Hi, today I had to realize, that our workflows, which are running for years, are not starting anymore when creating a new list item. Our sy...

• By slenti
  • December 17, 2018  04:33

Hide unused columns

I needed help to hide the unused columns after a form has been submitted. For example, if there is a choice field with Option1, Option2, Option3 ...

form is empty on display mode

In my computer I can see the form perfect - explorer 11.0.70 and so is it in chrome; In other - just for part of the forms, the display mode is ...

• By eyalseg
  • October 11, 2018  00:32

Help with a Query List: not resolving the text fie...

Hello I am using a Query action to lookup at the Project List : - ProjectManager (is set to People or Group) - FreightChargeValu...

• By bimi82
  • October 10, 2018  08:10

Link two column and hide text case.

Hello people, I'm first time user of nintex form and i have to link those two column : but i can't cause they are not the same type. What i...

• By darza
  • October 09, 2018  01:50

Export a List to Excel

I have a List that grows by 300 items a day. Thus, I have an archive process in place to purge the items every 3 days. The challenge now is the...

CSS - Persisently centering buttons

I have a panel as follows: The Save button is only visible in New Mode. What is a correct CSS to use to center the Submit and Cancel butt...

Keep disabled values in List Lookup in Edit mode

We have Nintex Forms for O365, and we use a List Lookup against a Sharepoint list for our Offices. The Office list is fairly dynamic, with offic...

Copy Item Action not Overwriting Library Document

Hello, I am trying to use the "Copy Item" in a Nintex workflow. The workflow is supposed to copy a document from one library to another librar...

• By asf
  • October 03, 2018  13:40

People picker show only users from one sharepoint ...

Hi, I have a people picker field in my nintex form. Now it shows all the users. I need to filter it to only users in a share point group "...

How can I make a field visible based on a set Date...

Hi! Hoping you can help! Desired Delivery Date (date field) Escalation (checkbox) I am looking to make the Escalation field hidden until ...

Reset drop down box to it's default blank stat...

I have a form that requires a Yes/No drop down answer. I was wondering if there was way to reset the answer back to a blank value once the form ...

Join two query list

Hi Everyone This the results from my querries Lists 1: Name Role Tom PM Maxime Head of IT Alan ...

• By domiowa
  • October 01, 2018  02:48

Email notification for specific column changes.

I am new to Nintex, I have 3 columns on a SharePoint list. I would like to receive 3 separate email notifications when value of columns changes. ...

• By asabouri
  • September 27, 2018  13:54

I would like to start a workflow only when a parti...

I have a form which includes assigned to. I would like to send an email to the person assigned when they are assigned. There are other field that...

• By marven
  • September 27, 2018  02:28

How to hide a specific radio button by value using...

I need to hide the first radio button in a series of controls by the radio button's value. I could do it by javascript as well, if it is simpler,...

• By cjones69
  • September 26, 2018  13:33

Lookup Control Not Saving To List

I have List A that uses a lookup to List B Title to put the Title and ID of item from List B into two fields in List A. A content type is associa...

• By bpat
  • September 26, 2018  12:38

Regular Expression to remove time after the year o...

I have Run If action I am trying to use, but the 2 dates I'm comparing are showing the time after them as well. Using the Log History actio...

• By casey
  • September 25, 2018  13:58

Print to PDF modifying my form

I've built a New Nintex form - I have everything just about set up to where it's functional for my office. The only issue is the print to PDF fun...

• By cheri
  • September 25, 2018  09:36

How do I update a field in a list B when a new ite...

I have two Lists. Each time a nintex form is filled in, it creates a new item in list A which includes amongst other fields a field for 'Surname'...