cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

First Post in the new Community Site!

Just a bit over excited to do this! I'll probably delete this later.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 05, 2019 19:02
  • Views 1857
  • Replies 4

Announcing New Admin and Governance Features for Nintex for Office 365

There was a blog post made and a major announcement that I haven't seen here in the community yet, so I wanted to post the link to the announcement and allow for any questions here in the community.ht...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | October 18, 2018 07:31
  • Views 688
  • Replies 2

Correct Answers Feedback

Team, we know we can no longer mark answers correct, but we are seeing a lot of correct answers not being marked like before. Let's continue to do our normal nudge to the OP to mark the answer to help...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 28, 2018 06:50
  • Views 456
  • Replies 3

After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint workflows

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflows reported "Failed to start" when triggered to run.It ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 19, 2018 10:55
  • Views 16999
  • Replies 19

Manually Update O365 Apps

This update is to comment on the document:Manually Update O365 AppsBut since I couldn't add any comments to the document I wanted to blog the quick second step needed with modern site. You will not se...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | April 10, 2018 07:13
  • Views 934
  • Replies 1

Documentation updates

I believe this method and steps to get/use Hawkeye is too out of date for customers to get onboarded. I found this page form the community Hawkeye home page. Can this be reviewed?

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | December 21, 2017 06:34
  • Views 224
  • Replies 0

See History for Scheduled Site Workflows

I'm very excited to see the new Scheduling features for O365 Workflows. As first read from Tee Up Your Work - Scheduled Workflows Are Available for Office 365!‌ we learned the basics of scheduling sit...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | July 25, 2017 07:00
  • Views 2941
  • Replies 2

Inbox

This is my inbox in Outlook right now. Looks like i'm behind in some responses! Or maybe I follow too many people. How do you guys manage your inbox and follows?

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | March 29, 2017 19:48
  • Views 687
  • Replies 6

Deploying with App Studio Using Ad Hoc

When deploying Nintex App Studio apps to iOS there are really good walkthroughs in the following posts.Generating a distribution certificate‌Generating a provisioning profile ‌Introducing Nintex App S...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 09, 2017 22:01
  • Views 1269
  • Replies 3

Adding Form Icons in Nintex Mobile

I have been creating several forms in Nintex Mobile in my O365 tenant for some time now and wanted to add some flare by adding icons the forms. My initial attempts prove somewhat difficult so I wanted...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | February 08, 2017 20:11
  • Views 1614
  • Replies 5

Deleting Variables in O365 Workflows

There are two great features while managing variables in Nintex Workflow for O365.When you are viewing Variables by clicking on the Variable button in the Design ribbon, you will see that the deletion...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | December 06, 2016 06:35
  • Views 566
  • Replies 0

Using Workflow Configuration Lists in O365

Configurations lists within a workflow process can make any workflow more dynamic in nature. It allows workflows to always have the latest information to make correct decisions. They can also effect w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | November 30, 2016 14:04
  • Views 2183
  • Replies 6

Search Refiners

When I search for content, I'm presented with search refiners on the left hand side. I haven't found the refiners to be that helpful, especially this content - (External activity & Content Marked ...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | November 30, 2016 07:39
  • Views 289
  • Replies 1

Abandoned Questions

For some of the older abandoned questions I have come to that have the obvious answer in the post, I've marked it correct. But there are some that have me on the fence.In this abandoned question, "A" ...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | October 19, 2016 13:53
  • Views 396
  • Replies 2

Best Practices

I can't remember where I've asked this before, but I know we didn't land on any conclusion yet. For discussions or questions that create from them Best Practices or Recommended practices, how can we b...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | October 14, 2016 11:38
  • Views 299
  • Replies 1

Handling Discussions

So I came across a discussion post that was asking for help on an issue and there was a response with the correct answer to the issue. So I was able to convert the discussion to a question, and then m...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | October 06, 2016 10:14
  • Views 978
  • Replies 23

What would you do?

I see on this questionThat Dan Stoll has the correct answer on how to complete tasks. But the OP is looking to do this in a more custom way from the form and created their own solution. Most likely in...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 21, 2016 08:39
  • Views 741
  • Replies 6

Modern SharePoint Document Libraries - With Nintex Workflows & Forms

The new user experience for document libraries in O365 is now being pushed out and my tenant recently picked up the change. I love all of the new UI and experience it brings. It has a lot of advantage...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | July 06, 2016 06:56
  • Views 5175
  • Replies 13

Add an Image to Nintex Mobile Phone

I want to add an image to my Nintex Mobile form that I need to view from a phone. I'm currently testing on an iPhone. I know from the documentation that the image control is supported and should show ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | June 18, 2016 14:04
  • Views 954
  • Replies 3

May Mission - Mobile Leave Request Form

I'm going back to many of my older forms and adding mobile views to them. here is one for a Leave Request. It helps remote users, or on-the-go employees to quickly get a PTO request as new things come...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | May 16, 2016 11:37
  • Views 1283
  • Replies 0