Latest Posts

Rank

Nintex Intelligent PDF Forms Converter for Nintex ...

Today, we are excited to announce the Nintex Intelligent PDF Forms Converter for Nintex Workflow Cloud is now available for purchase! If you are ...

Rank

How can I change a form based on who is accessing ...

I recently was asked how can a designer change the look of a form based on the user who is accessing the form when using Nintex New Responsive Forms ...

Rank

How can I calculate business days in Nintex New Re...

I was recently asked how to calculate business days within a Nintex Form. Here is a video on how I achieved a result, but this is just a quick...

Rank

Can I use a Data Lookup control with an anonymous ...

A customer recently asked if they can use the new Data Lookup control and Data Sources in Nintex Workflow Cloud with an anonymous form. The answer is...

Rank

How can I show a value from a Data Lookup control ...

A community member recently had a question on how they could select data from Office365, and after a selection is made, show an additional property a...

Rank

How can I set the Date/time control to default to ...

A customer recently asked me how could a form default to the next first Friday of the month. If the current date was passed the first Friday of the m...

Rank

Nintex New Resposonsive for SharePoint on-premises...

We currently do not support Nintex New Responsive for SharePoint on-premises. To see the current developments of Nintex New Responsive for Offi...

Rank

NIntex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud - September...

We have just completed the release of the September update of Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud. Watch the video below to see all the changes. ...

Rank

Form Load rules deprecation - Nintex Forms for Nin...

We are soon to introduce some new functionality in the Rules Engine of NIntex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud. We are allowing rules to execute...

Rank

New Responsive Designer Now Available

We’re excited to announce the release of a new forms designer within the Nintex Process Platform. Now users across Office 365 and Nintex Workf...

Rank

How to use the List Lookup with cascading drop dow...

Hi all, This is a quick video to show off the new List Lookup control with cascading.

Rank

New Responsive (Office365) - Current limitations

Updated: 28th April 2021 This page is updated regularly as we ship new features. If you are interested in a particular feature, please let u...

Rank

Frequently Asked Questions

Is the New Responsive Designer, Universal Forms? Yes, the New Responsive designer is using our Universal Forms engine. This engine is used acro...

Rank

Responsive Forms Designer in O365 (Advanced Previe...

Welcome to the New Nintex Forms Responsive Designer Advanced Preview area . If you're interested in participating and want the new designer installed...

Rank

Challenge #14 - Default value

This challenge will be released at a later date.

Rank

Challenge #11 - Binding a control

Rank

Challenge #10 - Validation messages

Rank

Challenge #9 - File Upload

Rank

Challenge #8 - Multi-page