Latest Posts

Orphaned Tasks

I've created a view on a Task List in order to show the outstanding tasks for each specific site user. However, I am noticing that tasks remain ...

Modify in-flight workflows

Hi, We have a long running workflow which has many in-progress items. We now need to modify the workflow structure to include an additional ...

Save without closing form

We need the ability to create a save button which doesn't close the form. I noticed a feature request which was marked as 'early planning' in...

External data within Nintex Form

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a drop-down menu within a Nintex form populated from an external database. After some investigation there a...

Rule and Functions not working for nested radio bu...

I have a Nintex form which has been working until a recent Forms upgrade, The form has a radio button selector with associated rules and funct...

Flexi Task Delegate - "You need edit rights t...

I have a state machine workflow which contains a 'flexi task' that allows delegation. However, I find that when the task is delegated the delega...

Can I hide start workflow from item menu based on ...

Hi. I've enabled the start workflow from item menu, workflow settings shown below: Is it possible to hide/disable this in specific circums...