cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Replace a String of Characters between a Start and End String

Hello! I'm looking to replace a random string back to blank for use in a repeating section.For example I need this.. <SubTaskComments type="System.String">Some Comments</SubTaskComments>&...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | January 09, 2020 08:22
  • Views 397
  • Replies 5

Bookings with Appointment slots. A simple example.

So the idea behind this was to create a master booking, I.E a photographer or doctor is coming in for a day, and we need people to signup for one of the available 10 minutes slots throughout the day f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | September 30, 2019 02:23
  • Views 453
  • Replies 1

Shortcut Generator using a repeating section - A simple example

Hello! So the idea behind this was to create a solution to allow anyone to create and maintain groups of links to documents in a library and direct links to other pages, sites, etc. Then using the ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | September 24, 2019 08:29
  • Views 186
  • Replies 1

Send Email Action delay after the email is sent and received

Hello!I have a strange issue. I had noticed some slow downs in the speed of worklfows onmy farm. I thought it was just the audit table getting too big but after maintenance, I have narrowed the slowdo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 614
  • Replies 1

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates?https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-coming-up-for-nintex-in-2018/T.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3057
  • Replies 19

Repeating Section. How to Extract and Split to Excel.

Hi!One of the nice features of Nintex forms is an ability to create a repeating section within a single form. This allows you to add multiple lines of something, IE sales and then tally the rows up.On...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | October 10, 2018 03:21
  • Views 9809
  • Replies 26

Send a Summary Email of Outstanding Items. A simple example.

Hello! I wanted a solution to remind my users that they had outstanding and overdue items. My current solutionis to query a list for users with outstanding items and send them an email with a link toa...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | September 03, 2018 03:49
  • Views 2296
  • Replies 4

No more Running Workflows. A simple example.

On the back of my previous postabout running workflows, I've created a list with a single form and workflow as a basic example behind the premise. You can find them attached.I'm not a fan of running w...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1651
  • Replies 8

A simple example of running multiple site workflows using the same parameter.

Hello!The requirement for doing this was as follows. I have a few lists across various sites that have near to 20,000 items in them. Absences and training registrations for example. When staff leave t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1119
  • Replies 0

Captains Log. Star date 2018....

Hello!In my job I’m doing lots of bits and pieces, tweaks enhancements etc to SharePoint solutions I've built using Nintex forms and workflows among other things. I thought to myself I should record t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 299
  • Replies 0

CannotMakeBrowserCacheSafeLayoutsUrl message in Logs

Hello! I've already been to Nintex with this 'issue', which they replicated and gave me a solution for. However I'm not confident the solution they gave me would actually solve it ( It involves wiping...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 698
  • Replies 0

Multiple Choice options being saved as ID's

Hello!I think I'm going a little mad....I've created a lookup list, which I use as my source for List Lookup Fields. I want to save the choices as text into a text field.When editing I see this...On v...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | November 27, 2017 09:07
  • Views 469
  • Replies 1

Extracting the first few words from a string.

I have a need to extract the first 50 words from a string using Nintex Workflow (2013 On Prem).Using a regular expression and extract, it works to a point as long as there is no punctuation. However, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1093
  • Replies 2

New Save and Continue Button

So it's finally here and I've been having a play. On long forms a user can now save their progress without the form closing and them having to re open it.It works!A couple of things to note. If it's a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4511
  • Replies 3

A Sharepoint Site to share our creations?

Wouldn't it be nice if Nintex were to create a SharePoint Azure install where we could build and demo solutions to our membersand test out new versions of products?Or is it just me that wants somethin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 374
  • Replies 1

Pause until a specific time

Hello!I have a diary system where the user enters a due date.The workflow then pauses until that date and sends an email. After that reminders are sent every day based on a days interval setting. IE i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 14, 2017 08:59
  • Views 2034
  • Replies 5

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms.One was with the SQL Request control and calculated fields.https://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 3574
  • Replies 19

SQL Request Action and Calulation Field Bug \ Work around

I have a form using the SQL Request action control. It brings back3 values and then a calculation field adds them together.This has been working fine since inception. Last night I upgraded to thelates...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 02:17
  • Views 792
  • Replies 1

Dynamic Questionnaire \ Survey Form

Hello!Thought I'd share this simple idea with you guys. I had a request in to create a form with about 15 questionsand gather responses. Rather than create a bespoke list and form I looked into creati...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | January 19, 2017 09:36
  • Views 3794
  • Replies 8

Able to see list item but unable to open form - Issue and Solution

This was a strange one on first inspection. We have a group of users in another location that used a different AD group from everyone else for accessing our various SharePoint sites.For all the sites ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | November 29, 2016 05:32
  • Views 693
  • Replies 0