cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

The account password has expired, as specified by the account settings. Cannot find t

Suddenly a workflow gets "suspended" with this message:The account password has expired, as specified by the account settings.I have checked and updated the Connection Manager entry related to this WF...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 467
  • Replies 1

How to validate if field is empty and TaskOutcome ="Approved" in EditTask Form

I need to make sure that the FieldScientist is filled in when the TaskOutcome selected is"Approved"How is this best Applied in a Nintex Task Approval using the EditTask Form option ?Answer is really s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1631
  • Replies 0

How to Query for email address using Query List Lookup ?

Could someone explain me what the standard way is to obtain the Email address of a person mentioned inUser/Group column in a different Lookup List - using the Query List option ?The way I am currently...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2595
  • Replies 5

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

On a live application, we are using Nintex Forms O365 and Nintex Workflow.After a couple of months successfully using it,we see the below message when trying to create a item in the list using the For...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1700
  • Replies 2

Issue with > wait for field change in current item?

Does anyone have a clue when your workflow doesn't progress on Wait for field change in current item based on a valid field and changed value ?ThanksJaap

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1012
  • Replies 5

Confused with List Lookup and the Add Filter option 'Property' ?

I am using the QueryList option to lookup a value from a List using the options as indicated with the Query List action.When I use the Add Filter Rule option, I want to select the column (example Regi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 488
  • Replies 2

How to start a workflow from a list item or email url ?

Hello,I am using the following steps to generate a dynamic url in order to let a business user open a workflow page to run a chase workflow.step 0: create workflow var (Chase URL) of the type URL/link...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1856
  • Replies 2

The property 'OriginatorId' does not exist on type

Hello, wondering if someone had a similar issue like this:Created a column 'Originator' in the listAdded action to set the field Originator with value of CreatedByWhen I run the workflow I get the bel...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1425
  • Replies 6

How to use Multiple conditions for a single control in New and Edit Mode

Has anyone coming up with a solution to initially have a field available conditionally and after submission being able to disable the same control for editing based on a ruleIn the example below I use...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1747
  • Replies 3

Lookup against multi value keywords

I want to calculate a field on a Form containingProduct Locations based on the selection of a series of Products.The Products are selected in a multi value keyword field.Example:BMW - JapanBMW -German...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 830
  • Replies 7

Current Item URL not correct

I am using the standard option to insert a Current Item URL but the URL isn't presented thus not working correctly.Is this a bug in Nintex ?The url looks like this: https:[domain]/sites/sitename/Lists...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2783
  • Replies 9

BCC and FROM field in Mail Action

I want to use the BCC, FROM fields in an email action like being used in Nintex On-Premise.Is this also possible in Nintex for Office 365 ?If not possible, are there any other tricks possible ?ThanksJ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2292
  • Replies 7

DatabaseDetach not present in Nintex Workflow v2.1.1.1.

We are in the mid of migrating to a fresh set of servers and software.The current Nintex Workflow 2010 version is v2.1.1.1 we want to migrate from to the target server on Nintex Worflow 2010 2.4.x ver...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 335
  • Replies 1