Latest Posts

checkoutfile via web service not working

Hi all, I have a problem with a web service call, I just want to checkout a file (page). This is what I have configured: Destinat...

List copied -> workflows copied as well (NOT wa...

Hi there, We currently have a problem with one of our lists. There are two workflows configured on this list: But as soon as I ...

• By mai-kel
  • April 28, 2021  00:40

Clickable Link within Forms

I want to display a link on my Form. Therefor I have created a rich text field with the following code: <a href="{ItemProperty:RexxLink}" ...

• By mai-kel
  • December 09, 2020  01:34

Lookup multiple columns from list on another site ...

Hi all, I have a form where I use a lookup in order to get information out of a list located one level above my site. This works: N...

• By mai-kel
  • December 18, 2019  04:46

Data exchange with Excel?

Hi all, I need to utilize a lot of data which is excel-list-based. Unfortunately within Forms the possibilities are limited. So I thought of do...

• By mai-kel
  • November 26, 2019  00:47

Contains function on a person or group column for ...

Hi all, I have a sharepoint list with a people or group column (multiple select is activated). I need to create a view like this: Filter: s...

• By mai-kel
  • November 21, 2019  06:50

Rounding numbers 2 places after decimal within wor...

Simple question, how can I round integer numbers to 2 places after the decimal within a workflow? Cheers mai-kel

• By mai-kel
  • November 21, 2019  00:59

Outsourcing texts (email texts, approval texts, et...

Hi all, I want to outsource most of the texts I have in my workflow and therefor build a table containing all texts. These texts consist of fix...

• By mai-kel
  • November 11, 2019  06:20

Redirect URL should open new window in Responsive ...

Hi all, I am pretty sure that this is not supported, but let's give it a try. I need to open a new window after pressing the save button in R...

• By mai-kel
  • November 08, 2019  01:32

Validate that a date is not older than first of Ja...

Hi all, I need to validate a customer date within a form. The rule is: date must be this year or last year. I was not able to get this runnin...

• By mai-kel
  • October 28, 2019  03:23

Issues with filtering of lookup values

Hi all, I have a problem with the lookup formula using a dropdown field as filter. I have two lists, a big main list and a supporting list. ...

• By mai-kel
  • October 24, 2019  05:59

Pre-filled responsive form

Hi all, Is it possible to open a (new) responsive listform via URL parameter with pre-filled values? Something like https://mysharepoint.d...

• By mai-kel
  • October 16, 2019  02:00

Cascading (dropdown) selections not always (!!!) w...

Hi there, I have a problem with one of my Nintex forms. I have three categories, which depend on each other: Kategorie 1. Product category ...

• By mai-kel
  • September 11, 2019  03:49

Update List with Web Service UpdateListItems

Hi there, I want to update a list with the web service "updatelistitems". I am struggling with the SOAP. I want to achieve this: ...

Copy list item from one site to another including ...

I build a workflow with two steps: first step is to copy the list item itself with "create element in another website" which works fine. Now I ...

Get schedule proposales not running due to "U...

Hi all, I am trying to use the " get schedule proposal " action (I don't know if the naming is correct, in German it is " Terminvorschlag erhalte...

• By mai-kel
  • March 18, 2019  11:53

Copy list element from one source list to dynamic ...

Hi all, I need to copy a list element from a static source list to a dynamic target list (depending on the date it is "Q1-2019-target list"; "...

• By mai-kel
  • January 16, 2019  07:18

How to create a *.csv file (with more than one lin...

Hi all, I want to create a *.csv file with NINTEX (build string). The creation of the file is no problem (I am using the send mail action for ...

• By mai-kel
  • December 12, 2018  07:40

Check for empty list values within O365

Hi all, I guess this is a no-brainer: I want to check for empty values within a list in my O365 workflow. Unfortunately there is no "is empty...

• By mai-kel
  • December 10, 2018  00:30

Limited amount of parallel running workflows?!

I have a somehow critical workflow "Determine technical owners". This workflow: selects from a large list all work areas that are ...

• By mai-kel
  • November 26, 2018  04:27