cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Clickable Link within Forms

I want to display a link on my Form. Therefor I have created a rich text field with the following code: <a href="{ItemProperty:RexxLink}" target="_blank">Link</a><br/> But as soon ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | December 09, 2020 01:34
  • Views 201
  • Replies 2

Lookup multiple columns from list on another site collection

Hi all, I have a form where I use a lookup in order to get information out of a list located one level above my site. This works: Now I want not only this info, but two additional infos written in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | December 18, 2019 04:46
  • Views 559
  • Replies 2

Data exchange with Excel?

Hi all, I need to utilize a lot of data which is excel-list-based. Unfortunately within Forms the possibilities are limited. So I thought of doing an excel-list to sharepoint-list export with a workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 26, 2019 00:47
  • Views 452
  • Replies 2

Contains function on a person or group column for a view

Hi all, I have a sharepoint list with a people or group column (multiple select is activated). I need to create a view like this: Filter: show only entries where people or Group column contains [Me] ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 21, 2019 06:50
  • Views 562
  • Replies 2

Rounding numbers 2 places after decimal within workflow

Simple question, how can I round integer numbers to 2 places after the decimal within a workflow? Cheers mai-kel

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 21, 2019 00:59
  • Views 1410
  • Replies 8

Outsourcing texts (email texts, approval texts, etc.)

Hi all, I want to outsource most of the texts I have in my workflow and therefor build a table containing all texts. These texts consist of fixed stringparts and variable once. So this is one exampl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 11, 2019 06:20
  • Views 579
  • Replies 3

Redirect URL should open new window in Responsive Forms

Hi all, I am pretty sure that this is not supported, but let's give it a try. I need to open a new window after pressing the save button in Responsive Forms - so no JS. I thought about something like...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 08, 2019 01:32
  • Views 883
  • Replies 3

Validate that a date is not older than first of January of last year (last year based

Hi all, I need to validate a customer date within a form. The rule is: date must be this year or last year. I was not able to get this running. My thoughts: 1. get customer date year vCustomerDate =...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | October 28, 2019 03:23
  • Views 593
  • Replies 4

Issues with filtering of lookup values

Hi all, I have a problem with the lookup formula using a dropdown field as filter. I have two lists, a big main list and a supporting list. This is the supporting list: This is (a part of) the new...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | October 24, 2019 05:59
  • Views 633
  • Replies 4

Pre-filled responsive form

Hi all, Is it possible to open a (new) responsive listform via URL parameter with pre-filled values? Something like https://mysharepoint.de/Lists/Testlist/NewForm.aspx?column1=value1&column2=valu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | October 16, 2019 02:00
  • Views 639
  • Replies 3

Cascading (dropdown) selections not always (!!!) working

Hi there, I have a problem with one of my Nintex forms. I have three categories, which depend on each other: Kategorie 1. Product category Kategorie 2. Product Kategorie 3. Product details All of th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | September 11, 2019 03:49
  • Views 2019
  • Replies 9

Update List with Web Service UpdateListItems

Hi there, I want to update a list with the web service "updatelistitems". I am struggling with the SOAP. I want to achieve this: (this is from another workflow where I did the same, but was able to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | June 12, 2019 00:59
  • Views 2216
  • Replies 2

Copy list item from one site to another including attachements

I build a workflow with two steps: first step is to copy the list item itself with "create element in another website" which works fine. Now I want to copy the attachment(s) as well and used the "web...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | May 27, 2019 04:52
  • Views 4189
  • Replies 22

Get schedule proposales not running due to "Unable to connect to the remote server"

Hi all,I am trying to use the "get schedule proposal" action (I don't know if the naming is correct, in German it is "Terminvorschlag erhalten", but I am not able to get it running. I receive the erro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | March 18, 2019 11:53
  • Views 718
  • Replies 1

Copy list element from one source list to dynamic target list

Hi all,I need to copy a list element from a static source list to a dynamic target list (depending on the date it is "Q1-2019-target list"; "Q2-2019-target list", etc.). Therefor I cannot use nintex c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | January 16, 2019 07:18
  • Views 1318
  • Replies 4

How to create a *.csv file (with more than one line) via workflow?

Hi all,I want to create a *.csv file with NINTEX (build string). The creation of the file is no problem (I am using the send mail action for that, sending the content to a sharepoint folder). Also "a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | December 12, 2018 07:40
  • Views 1784
  • Replies 2

Check for empty list values within O365

Hi all,I guess this is a no-brainer: I want to check for empty values within a list in my O365 workflow.Unfortunately there is no "is empty" choice, I need to use "equals" or "not equals" and NINTEX d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | December 10, 2018 00:30
  • Views 1084
  • Replies 2

Limited amount of parallel running workflows?!

I have a somehow critical workflow "Determine technical owners".This workflow:selects from a large list all work areas that are currently productiveLooks into the group Owner by web serviceand write ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 26, 2018 04:27
  • Views 1543
  • Replies 3

25 people max. restriction with people picker control

Hi all,There is a restriction to 25 people max, using the people picker control within forms (classic and responsive).As there is no limitation within Sharepoint concerning people columns:1. what is t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | October 19, 2018 02:30
  • Views 1086
  • Replies 1

Copy complete FOLDER to file share

Hi community,Is it possible to copy a complete folder including its elements with the copy to file share action (or some other action)?Cheersmai-kel

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 29, 2018 05:54
  • Views 579
  • Replies 0