cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Do Calculation on Modified plus 1 year

I'm doing a Nintex Workflow on a SharePoint Document library where I would like an email to be triggered on modified plus 1 year. I'm not 100% on how to configure the Do Calculation Action, as at the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 340
  • Replies 9

End Workflow not working

I have a workflow that is currently running which has got stuck or suspended and I need End the Workflow. I have tried to end the workflow but nothing seems to happen. the Task has been completed but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 414
  • Replies 1

Removal of the Workflow Task Notification

I have created a Nintex workflow that has an action - Start a task process which sends out an approval / rejection request. The workflow or SharePoint is also sending out a Task Notification from the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 318
  • Replies 2

Rules to hide a panel on a yes / no option

I have created a rule on a Nintex Form and I want to hide it when a tick box is equal to No I have done this before and used the same format but it does not seem to work I have the Named Control!="Y...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 768
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms lookup functions

I have been using Nintex Responsive forms for a while now and have used the Look up functions on various forms.For some reason I am not able to get the result I was expecting when doing the followingl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 942
  • Replies 13

Workflow for Suspended Workflows

Hi,We have various workflows created in SharePoint that sends an email to other users for approvals or information, sometimes we have issues when the workflow is suspended.We have no idea when a workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1152
  • Replies 5

List look up formulas

Can anyone help,When I first started using Nintex Form, I was able to create a formula using the following as an examplelookup("Activity Codes", "ID", parseLookup(Activity Description, false), "Activi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 307
  • Replies 0

setting unique permissions on a library

I have created a Library as a Template which I use when creating sub-sites for our customers and then re-use the Library Template with Content.I then have to set unique permissions each time on every ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 688
  • Replies 1

Send email x number of days before Calendar Event Starts

Hi,I want to create a workflow based on a SharePoint CalendarI have created a Calendar and want to send an email out x number of days before the event is due to take place but not 100% on what I need ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1670
  • Replies 6

Rules for save button on responsive form

I have created a Nintex Responsive form, when I hit enter the form submits but I have not completed all the data.Is there a rule that you can use in form to stop the form from saving until you hit the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1689
  • Replies 4

Nintex Form, Putting a hyper link into Visio

I have created a Nintex Response Form, and I would like to take the link for the form and enter it into Visio to form part of a process, so that when they click on this link it would take them straigh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 246
  • Replies 0

uploading a document to SharePoint using Nintex Workflow

Hello,Is there a way of uploading documents into SharePoint using a Nintex WorkflowWe have a document Library which we want to allow certain members to upload, a workflow will then send it to a line m...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 949
  • Replies 2

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4068
  • Replies 14

Send Notification to an email address not working

I have created a few workflows using Nintex, but now I have creadted a new one which is running fine until it gets to the point where the workflow needs to Send an Email.I have configured my email wit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1674
  • Replies 5

copy content types and workflows to another SharePoint Site

Can you copy a Nintex Form that has content types and the workflow to another SharePoint Site.We have three sites within SharePoint1. Development Site2. Test Site3. Live SiteI have a Nintex Form that ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 586
  • Replies 2

Assign Task - Email not sent??

I have a Workflow that Assigns a Task to a user, I can see in the workflow that they have been assigned a Task but they have advised they do not receive the email shown below.As you are not able to ad...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1303
  • Replies 2

Document Generation

I have seen that Nintex have introduced Document Generation to their workflows which is great.I'm new to this action, and would like to understand a little more about this, can anyone help?I have a do...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2583
  • Replies 8

Re: Setting the task due date 3 days from submitting the form

Hello Tomasz,In relation to the "add date to Time" I'm trying to do a workflow where based on a column in the library for exampleExpiry Date, I want to assign a task 3 months before the Expiry Date is...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1114
  • Replies 6

Run If from List Lookup configuration

I have a workflow that looks at a list within SharePoint, some of the columns required will not contain data.How do a do a Run if from a look up list configuration when the column is blank?Kind regard...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1824
  • Replies 9

I am creating a workflow where a set field on the form is a Negative Figure, is there

I have a Field on a Form (New Remaining Spend) which sometimes will become a Negative Figure i.e -1,000I have entered this into the workflow, but it does not seem to workMy workflow has a Parallel blo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 437
  • Replies 2