Latest Posts

I need a daily recurring workflow to look through ...

Is there anyway in Nintex 365 workflows to run recurring daily workflows that will check item status and if the form has not been modified in the las...

Number control connected to number column does not...

Yesterday, I found that a new responsive form number control would not display the data saved to the connected number column (set to decimal), after ...

Unable to login to Nintex Mobile using iPhone with...

When I try to login, the screen moves to our company Office 365 login screen, which I input. After clicking Sign-in, this disappears and the scre...

How can I protect attachments on 365 Forms?

On Responsive 365 forms, I can disable the attachment controls using a rule, but users are still able to delete the attached file if they open th...

New line inside calculated value control

I have a calculated value control that is reading in 3 columns from a sharepoint list and displaying it in one form control. (Classic 365 Forms ...

Is possible for a Pulldown selection to stay in ca...

We have Classic 365 form, with a rule checking for isNullorEmpty on a Pulldown, disabling the Submit button if it is empty. And this has worked a...

Parallel approvals completed, but workflow suspend...

I have a workflow that has worked with no issues for many months. Recently I have needed to add some extra rules on the approval forms, but nothi...

Is it possible to hide the delete ribbon button on...

I know we can use CSS on Classic Forms. But not having this is a problem for the responsive forms.

Read More link from Actionable Messages splash scr...

Link to explanation for new 365 workflow feature does not work

Can I hide calculation controls in Responsive form...

I have a series of selectors resulting in numbers for risk level. There is also a cost field. I have nested-If calculated value controls workin...

What are the benefits or pitfalls of having item-l...

In the On-Prem world, with InfoPath forms and standard workflow (SP2010) we designed forms which had their permissions changed soon after creatio...

How to collect Multiple approver comments and deci...

This is functionality is not available out of the box (yet). But thanks to some pointers from ‌ , here at the Nintex Community. I was able to g...

URL switch to set default value used as filter in ...

Due to a need to save one form in several different folders of a list (each with different permissions), I need to set a value on the form used t...

Is there an easy way of formatting tables in workf...

Trying to fix formatting everytime I build an email with an HTML table is the biggest waste of my time. But it just needs to be done. Is there an...

Is there anyway of formatting numbers as currency ...

Even if columns are correctly formatted as currency, and display correctly in native SharePoint lists, 365 Nintex forms will still only display t...

• By shaunlub
  • September 16, 2016  01:42

Can you give us strategies to cope with throttling...

Recently, I have been hitting more and more throttling related errors in SharePoint Online ... finding workflows stuck in Suspended state, and un...

What is the priority for rules / expression settin...

Is the priority of rules / expression settings different for different controls? I sometimes feel lost as to whether I should use the Expression...

Nintex 365 on-change workflows do not start after ...

This is really infuriating. I have a list, with several list workflows designed to start depending on what status the list item/form is at. But ...

On Nintex 365, I really need to query the user pro...

On Nintex 365, I really need to query a user using the value contained in the user profile Alias field. Any clues on how this could be done using...

How can I remove the superfluous padding in Forms?...

One of the most annoying things with Nintex Forms (2013 and 365 versions that I deal with daily) is the unnecessary padding: Setup like this dur...