cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Unable to login to Nintex Mobile using iPhone with Office 365 Account, to access Resp

When I try to login, the screen moves to our company Office 365 login screen, which I input. After clicking Sign-in, this disappears and the screen goes blank except for the Nintex Mobile app backgrou...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | January 29, 2019 22:30
  • Views 759
  • Replies 2

How can I protect attachments on 365 Forms?

On Responsive 365 forms, I can disable the attachment controls using a rule, but users are still able to delete the attached file if they open the form in edit mode - even though the control is suppos...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | July 11, 2018 19:24
  • Views 1389
  • Replies 19

New line inside calculated value control

I have a calculated value control that is reading in 3 columns from a sharepoint list and displaying it in one form control.(Classic 365 Forms layout).I would like to display these 3 strings on 3 sepa...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | June 05, 2018 22:35
  • Views 1086
  • Replies 2

Is possible for a Pulldown selection to stay in cache memory?

We have Classic 365 form, with a rule checking for isNullorEmpty on a Pulldown, disabling the Submit button if it is empty. And this has worked as far as I could tell.Now I see it has not worked in al...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | December 20, 2017 22:18
  • Views 488
  • Replies 2

Parallel approvals completed, but workflow suspended =>throttling error

I have a workflow that has worked with no issues for many months. Recently I have needed to add some extra rules on the approval forms, but nothing complicated.Now the 7 parallel approvals are assigne...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | November 17, 2017 01:11
  • Views 415
  • Replies 2

Is it possible to hide the delete ribbon button on responsive forms?

I know we can use CSS on Classic Forms. But not having this is a problem for the responsive forms.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | November 16, 2017 20:57
  • Views 1261
  • Replies 3

Read More link from Actionable Messages splash screen jumps to Unauthorized page

Link to explanation for new 365 workflow feature does not work

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | October 11, 2017 18:21
  • Views 414
  • Replies 1

Can I hide calculation controls in Responsive forms and still have them working?

I have a series of selectors resulting in numbers for risk level. There is also a cost field. I have nested-If calculated value controls working out the correct level for each input (including the cos...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | August 23, 2017 22:58
  • Views 1563
  • Replies 8

What are the benefits or pitfalls of having item-level permissions on Nintex 365 Form

In the On-Prem world, with InfoPath forms and standard workflow (SP2010) we designed forms which had their permissions changed soon after creation - so that only certain approving managers could see o...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | June 14, 2017 19:23
  • Views 667
  • Replies 2

How to collect Multiple approver comments and decisions from one 365 Nintex workflow

This is functionality is not available out of the box (yet). But thanks to some pointers from ‌, here at the Nintex Community. I was able to get this working using the Query List action coupled with t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | April 29, 2017 21:36
  • Views 6461
  • Replies 1

URL switch to set default value used as filter in 365 Form

Due to a need to save one form in several different folders of a list (each with different permissions), I need to set a value on the form used to set a default lookup value (appropriate to the destin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | April 23, 2017 18:05
  • Views 388
  • Replies 1

Is there an easy way of formatting tables in workflow emails, and making these easily

Trying to fix formatting everytime I build an email with an HTML table is the biggest waste of my time. But it just needs to be done. Is there any way around this?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | February 06, 2017 19:03
  • Views 2453
  • Replies 8

Is there anyway of formatting numbers as currency on Nintex 365 forms yet?

Even if columns are correctly formatted as currency, and display correctly in native SharePoint lists, 365 Nintex forms will still only display the contents as unformatted numbers.Is there any way aro...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | September 16, 2016 01:42
  • Views 1940
  • Replies 4

Escaping a crash - what can we do?

I'm sure I'm not the first and will not be the last to be extremely annoyed at the form editor crashing just as I am about to save changes or publish. I usually try to export first, just in case. But ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | July 31, 2016 22:04
  • Views 230
  • Replies 0

Can you give us strategies to cope with throttling errors in SharePoint Online?

Recently, I have been hitting more and more throttling related errors in SharePoint Online ... finding workflows stuck in Suspended state, and unable to continue due to the density of demands on the w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | July 13, 2016 00:50
  • Views 462
  • Replies 1

What is the priority for rules / expression settings on 365 forms?

Is the priority of rules / expression settings different for different controls?I sometimes feel lost as to whether I should use the Expression setting for a control or add a fresh rule.Is there any k...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | June 20, 2016 23:42
  • Views 320
  • Replies 1

Nintex 365 on-change workflows do not start after the item is changed by another task

This is really infuriating.I have a list, with several list workflows designed to start depending on what status the list item/form is at. But changes by other task workflows are not recognized as cha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | March 30, 2016 00:04
  • Views 871
  • Replies 1

On Nintex 365, I really need to query the user profile the Alias value.

On Nintex 365, I really need to query a user using the value contained in the user profile Alias field. Any clues on how this could be done using JS or Jquery?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | February 11, 2016 21:27
  • Views 618
  • Replies 4

How can I remove the superfluous padding in Forms?

One of the most annoying things with Nintex Forms (2013 and 365 versions that I deal with daily) is the unnecessary padding:Setup like this during design (365 Nintex Form):....gives the following at r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | February 08, 2016 21:33
  • Views 658
  • Replies 3

Hide the Pesky Delete List Item button in the Ribbon

If, like me, you don't want to give the users you support the opportunity to mistakenly (or mischievously) delete the list item whilst in the form interface, then this is for you.Just insert the follo...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | December 01, 2015 17:13
  • Views 3625
  • Replies 1