cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

List-Workflow - Start Form - Destination Attachments

I am using a list workflow. This workflow has a start form and I added a attachment control.Now I have to copy that attachments to the list element using Vadims base64 Action. But I can't find the des...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 52
  • Replies 0

Using multiple Forms instead of one large

I had the problem with a verylarge form. It was about 6000px long and had too many fields, calculated fields, JavaScript... When acolleague open it, it takes about 30 seconds to load.It is our form to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 744
  • Replies 6

Caml-Query Dropdowns (very large List Lookup dropdown)

According to Leif Frederiksen‌ last post Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns...‌I had the problem with a real big dropdown (nearly 20.000 entries). So the code of Leif was not suitable for me becaus...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3967
  • Replies 18

Show all active Delegations

Hi,I have a problem with delegations.Is there a possibility to show all active delegations. I'm sure there must be a list with all delegations, but I can't find it.Thank you.RegardsOliver

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 463
  • Replies 5

Problem/Error with "Group of actions" in State Machines

Hi,I have a Problem with the use of Group of Actions in State Machines.Every time I save the Workflow, the Group of Actions damages (I can't move them any more and they will not be deleted!). This hap...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 134
  • Replies 3

Errors in XML-Update - how to find?

Hi,I have Problems with Nintex Workflow and the Action XML-Update. Every time I get this error:Fehler bei der Verarbeitung des XML. The 'br' start tag on line 1 position 628 does not match the end tag...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 209
  • Replies 2

use fn_replace with arrays?

Hi,is it possible to use Arrays in a replace function or in RE? It is very hard to open an extra Action for each character. I have a XML-String and have to Change all the german Special characters bac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 199
  • Replies 2

Forms - Resize Buttons

Hi,I have one more Question / Problem...Is it possible to resize buttons in Nintex Forms? I want to use information/help buttons in my forms like this one:But it is not possible to scale them down. Th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 931
  • Replies 5

Counting Strings with leading zeros - validation

Hi,I have a little problem with Nintex Forms. I Need a Validation on a singleline textfield.Here is my formular:Length({Self}) != "5"The expected length should be 5.So here is the problem: I used a te...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1711
  • Replies 11

Send notification error - not working with priority "normal"

Hi Everyone,I'm new here and hope that you could help me.I have a workflow with several send notifications. But it don't work. I receive the mails from the Tasks. Now I have noticed that this is a pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 378
  • Replies 8