Latest Posts

Getting a Button to Automatically Click

Hi All, I have a hidden but enabled button on a form that I'd prefer to control programatically. I have a View that the client enters some data i...

Making a Control on a Form Default.

Hi All, I suspect that this one is easy, I'm just missing something simple. I have three buttons on a form Yes, No and Cancel. I simply ...

Standard Dialogue Box for User Responses. (Sizing ...

Hi All, I have a Standard Dialogue box SmartForm that allows me to give information to the client and get a response of Yes, No or Cancel. The ...

Smartbox SmartObject Memo maximum length 100 chara...

Hi All, I'm on a roll today, I think this is my third question for today. OK am I missing something, in my Smartbox Smartobject I have a field th...

How to Import an Image from a Smartobject into a P...

Hi, All I thought this one would be easy but alas. I have a smartobject and one of the fields is an image that I wish to put onto a Form H...

Standard Dialogue Box for User Responses. Yes, No ...

Hi All, has anybody tried to create in SmartForms a standard Dialogue box for responses from users other than just OK? I have a need to tell the ...

Force a Control on a View to perform the Change Ev...

Hi All, I have a series of Checkbox List Controls on a View that shows or hides the subsequent checkbox lists using the Change event of the control. ...

Check Box List - Populated by SmartObject Not ret...

Hi All, I have a series of cascading Checkboxes on a view that enables the client to select a check box from the first list box control list and ...

How to Create a Tooltip for an individual entry in...

Hi Guys, I have a series of Checkbox List Controls with multiple entries in each. The client want's quite a long name for each, however I though...

Setting a Views Controls Style at runtime

Hi All, I have a View that I have created specifically to display messages, Call It "InformationView" I have a SP list with an ID and InfoText ...

Show a View on a Form based on an AD Group Members...

Hi All, Is it possible to have a view on a smartform only display if the current user is a member of a specific AD Group?

Convert Text to Uppercase in List View Smartforms

Hi All, I have a List View and I need to set one of the fields to Uppercase before I commit it my sharepoint list through the smartobject. I ...

InfoPath Conversion - Repeating Tables.

Hi All, I have an Info Path Form that I am converting to Smartform. Part of the InfoPath has a repeating Table. the functionality is still re...

Smartforms - Clearing a Picker Field

I have a situation where I wanted to clear a picker field if the entry did not have a valid value in the Picker Field. This is how I did it. If anybo...

Picker Field: Testing for Resolved or Not Resolved...

Hi All, Does anybody know how to test if a Picker field is returning a Resolved or an UnResolved Element in the Picker field? The field itself t...