Latest Posts

DocuSign Populate Template action for multiple Rec...

Greetings, I am trying to configure the DocuSign Populate Template action in Nintex to collect signatures for more than one recipients. I work...

O365 SharePoint Nintex Workflow erroring out today...

Greetings, I have a Nintex workflow running on O365 list that was working for months and all of a sudden, it stopped working today and errors ...

Contains expression option missing for multi-selec...

Greetings, I am attempting to create a workflow in SharePoint online that requires either a RUN IF or CONDITIONAL BRANCH which checks a multi-...

Has anyone had any success to automate the creatio...

Greetings, I am attempting to create a workflow that would create or add a new reoccurring event on a calendar from a separate list. I am usin...

Workflow status error: Item does not exist. It may...

Greetings, I am not able to manually kick off the same workflow more than once on an existing item after the workflow has been terminated. Get...

User Profile action failing. Workflow status show ...

Greetings, Has anyone in the forum encounter this error and/or scenario? I am using the Office 265 Query User Profile action to lookup the for...

Nintex Forms background color does not expand to b...

Greetings, I am running into an issue with Nintex forms where the background color does not cover the entire form but rather about 1/3 of the ...

Email notification with attachment configured fail...

Greetings, I have an O365 Nintex workflow that has a Send An Email action configured to send out an email with a PDF attachment from a documen...

List of O365 Nintex Lazy Approval approved/rejecte...

Hi. Is there a list of predefined phrases or an option to create new ones for the Lazy Approval task feature for O365? The on-prem version of Nin...

Published Nintex form not displaying on iPhone or ...

Greetings, I have created a SharePoint list form and published it with Desktop, iPhone, iPad, Smart Device and Windows Phone options. It works...

Is there a way I run a Query List object Date colu...

I am in the process of creating a workflow for our Tuition Reimbursement program that would query all items the requestor has submitted within th...

How to hide the white spaces from hidden fields on...

I have created a form for an issues list and hidden some fields on the new form view. Now when I create a new item, the form show white space in ...