Latest Posts

Allow Height of Signature Control to be Adjusted

The signature control is very tall and takes up a huge amount of real estate, very different from other controls. It should be possible to adjust its...

Why do some form workflows include the "Code ...

I have noticed that randomly some form-based workflows do not include the " Code to embed form" field when they are published. Indeed, I think I have...

Dynamic Lookup Value to be Shown in Form

This is what I am trying to accomplish: Each user will receive a link to a published Nintex form. The form acts as a purchase order. Each link...

Response to Approval After Workflow Closed

I have an approval that has a limited time frame. If the person who is supposed to approve does not respond within a set period of time, then a defa...

Get URL/Path to Sighature File in OneDrive and Del...

I have a form with a signature field. The signature field is saved to OneDrive and used to generate a document. After the document is generated...

Bulk Export Form Data from Workflow Cloud to Excel...

I have seen similar posts involving SharePoint lists, but that is not the case here. I do not want to have to first copy the data over to SharePoin...

Storage of Instance Data for NWC

I have a workflow that includes the following features: A form collects information from a user The form includes a signature The workfl...

Form Variables populated using GetQueryStringParam...

I have a form variable that will be populated from a query string parameter. But I need to make sure that this value is populated and is not removed...

URL Parameters Not Supported with Embedded Form?

I have a form that uses URL parameters to prepopulate fields, using getQueryStringParameter. When I simply publish the form using the URL, this...

Line Breaks appear with Links in Variable Text

I have a form that will include Terms of Use or similar language. This will be several paragraphs of formatted text (headings, bold, and even some l...

Custom Confirmation Message on Form Submission in ...

Using NWC, is it possible to create a page that is shown that has a custom confirmation message when a form is submitted? Currently, I am only able t...

Hide Form Field with Value Added via getQueryStrin...

Using NWC, I will distribute a form where the form URL will include a parameter that corresponds to a form control (using getQueryStringParameter). ...