Latest Posts

Help with choice check/uncheck js

I have 4 different choice controls Network devices, Printers, AS, Internet Connections (showing as tabs) to show 4 panels with hide control rules. T...

Workflow to query yesterday’s entries

I require a workflow that is sent out daily at 3 pm with entries from the previous day between 2:45 pm and today 2:45 pm. What would be the best way ...

Text box not showing full txt in print to pdf

Is there a way to have a form show full text on a MLT field when exported to PDF? When a lot of information is entered into a txt field users can u...

Reset lookup in repeating section based on checkbo...

The following js is working only for the first row of the repeating section, I need it to work for all repeating section rows.Please help. When...

Query all forms using custom javascript

Hello, Does anyone know of a way to query all Nintex Forms that are using custom JavaScript ? Perhaps through a PowerShell command?

Open Dialog Form from Form button

I’m trying to open a List B Form (new item ) in dialog mode from a JavaScript button while creating a new item in List A. E.g. if user can not find E...

Form and WF tasks for external users

Can I share a Nintex form that I have created with someone outside of our tenant for them to complete? Our environment is SP 2016 on prem. Basically...

Sharepoint on prem- nwc

In my Company we have a corrective actions nintex form and approval workflow in SP on-prem. We need some external users to access and complete the fo...

Multiple choice & attachment , formatting and ...

I have a form with 3 different tabs ,formatting and validation rules. I'm having issues with the following section. I need to hide the whole Panel ...

iterating for each & collection operation issu...

I have a workflow that queries multiple lists and creates csv files depending on criteria selected on the Form. I have nested loop and for each acti...

Wait for list to be empty

How could I query a list to check if it’s empty or has no items? Basically I have a list A that stores temporary values and items get deleted every t...

Run workflow on one list item

Looking for a way tu run a workflow only on the last item created. Multiple items get created at the same time on my list triggered by a different wo...

Date format issue

, I'm having issues with a workflow while parsing csv file and setting a date variable. Even-though I get the error: Error: Coercion Failed: Unab...

Custom button to run Nintex workflow on multiple s...

I’m trying to create a custom button in SPD to start a Nintex workflow on selected items without any luck, wondering if anyone has been able to impl...

NWC and Sharepoint on prem

I'm new to NWC , I was wondering if there is any way to pass values from NWC to Sharepoint on-prem, My specific case scenario is to have users scan b...

Calculated field in list view not updated

I have an Employee training form that has multiple calculated lookup values from list A. When selecting a name in the form, job title, badge number,...

Execute SQL - update existing records

I'm trying to update a SQL Table using the Execute SQL action where items have the same ID, without any luck. I used a previous INSERT INTO action su...

Control button not working

I have a save and submit button label Approve on my form connected to a field value (number) set value to 1. My goal is to let the Approver go back i...

Create an item does not display calculated values

I have a workflow that creates new items on my list A. I can see values displayed in the Sharepoint Columns in my all items view, however the calcul...

Employee training records

Hello,I'm try in to build a Training management system. My goal is to notify HR before training expires. I have two lists, List Has the course detai...