The Adobe Sign / Nintex Sign Agreement does not populate the generated document
Adobe Sign Upgrade guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/salesforce-integration-upgrade-guide.html#New
Adobe Sign Release notes: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/release-notes/salesforce.html
To support the admin control of the document storage type, a new control has been added to the Custom Settings > Adobe Sign Settings set of controls.
This UI maps to the custom object Agreement_Document_Storage_Type__c
Viable setting values are:
1. Navigate to Custom Settings
2. Locate the Adobe Sign Setting and click Manage
3. Select New for the Organization Level Value
4. Locate the Agreement Document Storage Type > enter the value "Attachments" and Save.
5. Navigate back to the Adobe Agreement record and refresh the page. The generated document should now be present as it is an Attachment.