cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Re: enforce unique value, but it triggers error message "Duplicate ID" in the edit mode

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

I turn off the enforce unique values and do the same as you told, "nf-hidden" doesn't seem to work, other than that it works perfectly!!!

I have also created my own error message

Can you tell me how can I make the "nf-hidden" works? Just type in "nf-hidden", or I need to select this function from the inline functions?

Big Thanks!

Zoe

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: enforce unique value, but it triggers error message "Duplicate ID" in the edit mode

Jump to solution

sorry!! I forgot to change the custom CSS! after edited, it is totally PERFECT now!!

million thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: enforce unique value, but when edit the item it trigger error message "Duplicate ID"...

Jump to solution

I'm not technical, Zoe, you'll be much better off with the advice you get from gurus like Paul and Cassy. But I'll see if anyone here in the office can pop by with a reply.

Thank you for marking a correct answer above, it's hugely helpful for other people who use search for questions about similar issues!

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Thanks Frank! To be honest, so far, keep asking questions and mark the correct answer are the only two things I can do here...,  without you guys here to helping people like me who  has 0 background in IT and know only very little about coding, I believe I have already gave up on this. 

I appropriate everyone who come to help me or even just come to read my question and tell me that they are facing the same issue, either way encourage me to forward bit by bit and learn more.

Cheers,

Zoe

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Zoe, you're doing great. If only every newcomer clicked that "correct answer" button!

If it helps, Zoe, here are some links to help you get more out of Connect:

Nintex Community Newbies

Making the Most of Community Features