cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert_harding
Nintex Newbie

Why, as a Online 365 Nintex developer, do I feel like a second class citizen! Can someone please tell me what functionality is different between onprem and online? Also is there a list of release dates to differing functionality between each environment

I am getting continually frustrated that online 365 version of Nintex is not the same as onprem.

Can someone let me know what all the differences are and if there is a timetable for updating each difference?

3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Why, as a Online 365 Nintex developer, do I feel like a second class citizen! Can someone please tell me what functionality is different between onprem and online? Also is there a list of release dates to differing functionality between each environ

Hi, Robert Harding​!

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration.  The features of our products are found on the corporate site. 

Here's O365: Workflow for Office 365 - Key Features - Nintex

Here's Workflow for SharePoint: Workflow for Sharepoint - Key Features - Nintex

If those aren't helpful, please let me know and I'll try to connect you with a program manager.

All the best!

Frank

Your community manager

robert_harding
Nintex Newbie

Re: Why, as a Online 365 Nintex developer, do I feel like a second class citizen! Can someone please tell me what functionality is different between onprem and online? Also is there a list of release dates to differing functionality between each environ

Thanks Frank.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hello Robert Harding​​ – It's definitely been a challenge for MS partners ever since the on-prem and SPO code-bases split. I suspect the feature differences for Nintex are a reflection of those complications.

From what I've seen, SharePoint 2016's code-base was birthed from O365, so I'm hopeful that over time the products begin to align much more closely.