cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Office 365 Workflow Actions: Centrally Managing Required Usernames & Passwords

It appears that all the Office 365 Workflow Actions currently require an explicit Username and Password.

What is the recommended best practice to securely manage this service account username and password centrally in Nintex so that we do not have to find each Office 365 Workflow Action in each workflow to maintain the Username and Password settings when these account settings change?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Office 365 Workflow Actions: Centrally Managing Required Usernames & Passwords

Dear Clayton,  Here at Nintex we are aware of the need for a central place to store credentials to be used with Nintex Workflow for O365.  Unfortunately we are still a way off releasing a solution.  To help us prioritise this feature please visit http://nintex.uservoice.com and cast your vote.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Office 365 Workflow Actions: Centrally Managing Required Usernames & Passwords

Any Updates on this yet? I've found Secure Password variable – Customer Feedback for Nintex at uservoice, but there hasn't been any update since February 2015.

I'm currently reviewing to implement some workflows in O365 using Nintex, and I think adding U/P-data in every actions is not a way to go for production.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Any movement on this?