cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow 2010: Choose Next Approver Addin

This addin for Nintex Workflow 2010 adds the ability to choose a user or group when an 'Assign a flexi task', ‘Request approval’ or ‘Request review’ task is responded to. An extra panel with a people editor input is displayed on the task form. When the task is submitted, the selected people editor value is stored into a nominated list item property. The workflow can then read the value from this property.

Please refer to the Nintex Workflow 2010 SDK for more information, specifically "How to > Create a custom task form".

UPDATED: 28 Oct 2011.

Disclaimer: As stated in our Terms of Use, Nintex is not responsible for any third-party content made available for download on Nintex Connect, whether or not this content has been reviewed and/or moderated by Nintex and regardless of who originated that content (including, but not limited to, Nintex employees, partners, affiliates, or moderators).  Users shall assume all risks associated with applications and other content provided on Nintex Connect.  Nintex does not provide support for any content and plugins provided for download at communities.nintex.com.

Labels: (1)
7 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow 2010: Choose Next Approver Addin

What a great idea for an add-in!

0 Kudos
melissac
Nintex Newbie

Great Add-in!!!

We have recently migrated to SharePoint 2013, The site using Choose Next Approver is giving an error looking for that feature. 

Is there a workaround for this add-in? or Is there a 2013 version that is available?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Emily Billing

Thanks for coming up with the "Choose Next Approver" Add-in. This add-in has provide a great deal of value to a number of document library.  We have recently upgraded to SharePoint 2013 and have discovered that this add in is not supported in 2013. 

At this point we are "stuck". We have no means of re-creating this in a workflow. 

Do you plan and providing this Add- in SharePoint 2013? Or Is there a workaround that we can use in the interim?   

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Melissa, thanks for the call out but this wasn't me, I just posted it up! Add-ons are provided as is, and may not be supported in future versions. I don't believe there is any plan on this being provided for SharePoint 2013, or a workaround for that verson.

0 Kudos
akrasheninnikov
Nintex Newbie

So please tag it as NW2010 only to set expectations!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Is this available for 2013. I was using in my 2010 production farm. We've just recently migrated to 2013 and am now without a functional workflow.

Any idea if it will be updated to 2013?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Anna, this add-on is only applicable to Nintex Workflow 2010 and is provided as is. I don't believe there is any plan for a 2013 version.

0 Kudos